Small Stake Martingale experiment ftw

conrad8000

Okay, i know i know Martingale never works... Unless you have unlimited funds... Do i have unlimited funds? Well. No... But i will try anyways. I have seen and read many martingale threads on these boards, but what they all seem to have in common is the fact that they only leave room for 4-5 losses... I will give it a shot, and leave my self room for 10 consecutive loosing bets. Starting stakes are obviously very small, but lets see how i goes. Will see if i can get to 50 bets, and then re-evaluate.... Here goes nothing:hope

Re: Small Stake Martingale experiment ftw

Hi! May I ask what 2 units represent in your case? Just wondering how much you need to cover 10 bets.
Smallest amount i can bet on bet365, which is 2 Danish kroner. Translated in to US$ its 37 cents, and in UK its 0.23£ So the starting bet is very very small...

Re: Small Stake Martingale experiment ftw Bet 13 is a loser. Overall profit: 14.11 Bet 14: SKA St Petersburg -2.0 @ 2.10 (Russian hockey) 8 Units Dont normally do hockey but picked up a tip on this game somewhere that said that SKA was looking good for this one:hope

Re: Small Stake Martingale experiment ftw 2 Danish kroner is a small stake but you do realize how big your bankroll will have to be for the 10th attempt - don't you? It has to be just over 2000 Danish kroner (roughly 260 Euro). Hardly small stakes in my opinion but hopefully you'll hit a winner within 5 tries every time. Best of luck to you. :hope

Re: Small Stake Martingale experiment ftw I completely agree that this can get expensive real quic, but i hope it wont get to that, and if i hit a long loosing streak, i will ofcource evaluate if i should stop. Bet 23 is a loser: Overall profit 29.6 Bet 24: IN PLAY: Over 5.5 hits @ Cardinals - Phillies