England > Weekend > League 2 > 30 Sept-1 Oct

Friday 30 September 2011HomeDrawAwayBPP
maximize.gif Macclesfield Town v Swindon Town (19:45 BST) 3.35 3.5 2.32 101.53 %
maximize.gif Southend United v Shrewsbury Town (19:45 BST) 2.6 3.4 2.9 102.36 %
Saturday 1 October 2011HomeDrawAwayBPP
maximize.gif Accrington Stanley v Aldershot Town (15:00 BST) 2.46 3.4 3.15 101.81 %
maximize.gif AFC Wimbledon v Gillingham (15:00 BST) 2.56 3.45 2.95 101.95 %
maximize.gif Barnet v Northampton Town (15:00 BST) 2.62 3.45 2.84 102.36 %
maximize.gif Bristol Rovers v Cheltenham Town (15:00 BST) 2.05 3.4 4.33 101.27 %
maximize.gif Burton Albion v Bradford City (15:00 BST) 2.18 3.4 3.75 101.95 %
maximize.gif Crawley Town v Plymouth Argyle (15:00 BST) 1.36 5.5 11 100.61 %
maximize.gif Dagenham & Redbridge v Crewe Alexandra (15:00 BST) 2.3 3.4 3.5 101.46 %
maximize.gif Hereford United v Oxford United (15:00 BST) 3.9 3.4 2.2 100.51 %
maximize.gif Port Vale v Rotherham United (15:00 BST) 2.46 3.5 3.05 102.01 %
maximize.gif Torquay United v Morecambe (15:00 BST) 2.4 3.45 3.2 101.90 %

Re: England > Weekend > League 2 > 30 Sept-1 Oct im starting my weekend bets of wiith this..... Think the bookies have this one wrong... Burton(2.18) home to Bradford is a must take bet..... Burton undefeated at home this season(w3-d2-l0) play bradford who havent won an away game(w0-d2-l3) i think Burton will depend alot on home form this season and Bradford are leaking goals for fun(although they seem to be scoring in most games, just not enough) Burton 23/20 WillHill Burton HT/FT 23/10 WillHill BTTS 3/4 VC Justin Richards firstgoal - 11/2 Skybet (joint top scorer in the league, scored 7 - 5 have been first in the match) expect prices to drop before the weekend Burton had 2 defenders sent off in their away defeat to Gillingham (Austin and Webber). Still cannot see Bradford getting anything from this game - Prediction 3-1 :hope

Re: England > Weekend > League 2 > 30 Sept-1 Oct I'm gonna take a swindon win @ 5/4 - Bet365 They've won there last 5 league games The past 4 without conceding. Macclesfield can be hit and miss and were beaten by lowly Plymouth last saturday 2-0. Also gonna have a little double of: Swindon +0.5 Northampton +0.5 @ 2.02 :hope

Re: England > Weekend > League 2 > 30 Sept-1 Oct

Gotta go with Gillingham to win at Wimbledon. The Gills won their last away game 1-6 and backed that up with a fine 3-1 win over Burton last weekend who had made a solid start to the season. Wimbledon scraped a win last weekend but that was at hapless Bradford.
Gillingham to beat Wimbledon is an interesting one, Wimbledon have had a nice start to their campaign and sit 7th but have collected more points away than at home. I think the signing of Nouble may have given the Gills attack a boost but in truth I have not seen them play with him in the team yet. Kedwell ofcourse is going to play against his old club for the first time since leaving AFC, whether this will affect him or not I don't know. Be good to hear from HastGill and the other League 2 regulars for their views on this one.

I'm gonna take a swindon win @ 5/4 - Bet365 They've won there last 5 league games The past 4 without conceding. Macclesfield can be hit and miss and were beaten by lowly Plymouth last saturday 2-0. Also gonna have a little double of: Swindon +0.5 Northampton +0.5 @ 2.02 :hope
Yeah i'm gonna go for a swindon win, thanks

Gillingham to beat Wimbledon is an interesting one, Wimbledon have had a nice start to their campaign and sit 7th but have collected more points away than at home. I think the signing of Nouble may have given the Gills attack a boost but in truth I have not seen them play with him in the team yet. Kedwell ofcourse is going to play against his old club for the first time since leaving AFC, whether this will affect him or not I don't know. Be good to hear from HastGill and the other League 2 regulars for their views on this one.
We certainly look better playing 4-4-2, won 6-1 and 3-1 since we switched. We didn't play brilliantly last weekend but Burton were pretty crap and it wasn't a difficult game. Expecting it to be more difficult this weekend, Nouble has 2 in 2 now and it's taken the pressure off Kedwell as he has someone to take the load off him and gives him more opportunity to do what he is paid to do as we saw last weekend when he got a couple of goals, also good to see him relaxed in the bar after the game chasing after his kids who had stolen his MOTM bottles of champagne! Lol, those goals certainly took some pressure off him...Jo Kuffour is strongly rumoured to be joining us soon on loan until Christmas, not sure if this is because Nouble is leaving after a month, hopefully not. I don't feel we have hit top gear yet but being 3 points off the top its not too much of an issue.. I really don't know much about Wimbledon as this is their first year in the league, they seem pretty unpredictable, win this week lose the next, they won't struggle. In terms of betting, I wouldn't like to predict 1X2, both to score might be a better call, we certainly look capable of scoring and Wimbledon have plenty of goals in them. Kedwell to score? Wouldn't put you off! Be interesting to see how he is received by the Dons fans..I think both to score would be my bet :ok

We certainly look better playing 4-4-2, won 6-1 and 3-1 since we switched. We didn't play brilliantly last weekend but Burton were pretty crap and it wasn't a difficult game. Expecting it to be more difficult this weekend, Nouble has 2 in 2 now and it's taken the pressure off Kedwell as he has someone to take the load off him and gives him more opportunity to do what he is paid to do as we saw last weekend when he got a couple of goals, also good to see him relaxed in the bar after the game chasing after his kids who had stolen his MOTM bottles of champagne! Lol, those goals certainly took some pressure off him...Jo Kuffour is strongly rumoured to be joining us soon on loan until Christmas, not sure if this is because Nouble is leaving after a month, hopefully not. I don't feel we have hit top gear yet but being 3 points off the top its not too much of an issue.. I really don't know much about Wimbledon as this is their first year in the league, they seem pretty unpredictable, win this week lose the next, they won't struggle. In terms of betting, I wouldn't like to predict 1X2, both to score might be a better call, we certainly look capable of scoring and Wimbledon have plenty of goals in them. Kedwell to score? Wouldn't put you off! Be interesting to see how he is received by the Dons fans..I think both to score would be my bet :ok
Just to add we have now signed Jo Kuffour on loan until Christmas which should be a good signing. The match tomorrow is sold out, we could easily have sold 1000 plus with extra money being offered on top of ticket prices by fans on our messageboards for spare ones, should be a good atmosphere.

I'm gonna take a swindon win @ 5/4 - Bet365 They've won there last 5 league games The past 4 without conceding. Macclesfield can be hit and miss and were beaten by lowly Plymouth last saturday 2-0. Also gonna have a little double of: Swindon +0.5 Northampton +0.5 @ 2.02 :hope
I agree Swindon are on a good run . I will be going for the over 1.5 goals @1.31 on bet fair as Swindon have scored 17 goals in their last 6 matches

Re: England > Weekend > League 2 > 30 Sept-1 Oct I'm on Swindon tonight, whatever anyone thinks of Di Canio he has weathered the storm and got them playing some decent stuff, need to get it together on the road a bit but beat Crawley 3-0 a couple of games ago so away form is hardly poor, there is probably few better sides to do that against than Macclesfield who are usually struggling and a poor side. Managed to lose 2-0 to Plymouth last week who were the worst side I have seen in years when we played them. Di Canio to keep the Swindon train going for me, taken them on a -1AH too because the odds are decent. Swindon -1AH - 3.1 - bet365 - 2.5 points

Sport Football (England - L2)
Event Torquay v Morecambe
Selection Draw
Strength 10/10
Date 01/10/2011
Bookmaker/Price Sportingbet @ 3.40
Reasoning this very game is a banker draw for the this league 2 this very week as the home team are a strong team well it comes to playing at home and the away team to will come with all their full strenght to want to claim the 3 point but the game is draw game may be 1-1 draw will settle the 2 sides i think.

Re: England > Weekend > League 2 > 30 Sept-1 Oct Bristol Rovers for me this week at 1/1 with corals . Rovers have beaten Morecambe and Shrewsbury in 2 of their last 3 matches while Cheltenham could only draw with lowly Hereford last time out and previously to that got humped by Wimbledon

Event AFC Wimbledon v Gillingham
Selection Draw
Strength 10/10
Date 01/10/2011
Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 3.40
Reasoning this game too is likely to be a draw game cos i see both team as the favourite to win this very game but i think a draw game is more likely to occur in this game, like a Draw, 2-2 scored draw in this game is what i think might go for the end of this very match. so a draw is the stake i think will be a more profyable one here.

Event Accrington Stanley v Aldershot
Selection Draw
Strength 10/10
Date 01/10/2011
Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 3.30
Reasoning
this very game is a banker draw for this league 2 this very week as the home team are a strong team well it comes to playing at home and the away team to will come with all their full strenght to want to claim the 3 point but the game is draw game may be 1-1 draw will settle the 2 sides i think. the home team have played 4 draws in their last 5 games played that is why i think they can push the away side to a draw.

I'm on Swindon tonight, whatever anyone thinks of Di Canio he has weathered the storm and got them playing some decent stuff, need to get it together on the road a bit but beat Crawley 3-0 a couple of games ago so away form is hardly poor, there is probably few better sides to do that against than Macclesfield who are usually struggling and a poor side. Managed to lose 2-0 to Plymouth last week who were the worst side I have seen in years when we played them. Di Canio to keep the Swindon train going for me, taken them on a -1AH too because the odds are decent. Swindon -1AH - 3.1 - bet365 - 2.5 points
Fcuking Swindon :lol..thanks for screwing up my spreadsheet with the last bet of the month. You may as well pick who you think will win in this league then back the other side.

Fcuking Swindon :lol..thanks for screwing up my spreadsheet with the last bet of the month. You may as well pick who you think will win in this league then back the other side.
Don't uou have a brain to think by yourself? Why should you blame the other one? He just shared his opinion and got some arguments. For me, Di Canio is just a Nazi ideologist man that has nothing to do with the Management of a football team. Should I be blamed for that? Maybe ...

Event AFC Wimbledon v Gillingham
Selection Draw
Strength 10/10
Date 01/10/2011
Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 3.40
Reasoning this game too is likely to be a draw game cos i see both team as the favourite to win this very game but i think a draw game is more likely to occur in this game, like a Draw, 2-2 scored draw in this game is what i think might go for the end of this very match. so a draw is the stake i think will be a more profyable one here.
Man, I cannot stand anymore! Why are you using this "very game" expression? Why are not using dots (.). Why don't you write in your language the tip and than translate it? I do not think there is a single man that reads these without laughing! I was accused by some of our colleagues that in 2-3 posts I came with just some rush info, but you are simply incredible. I wanted to say these for such a long time! I hope you will read this twice and you will understand that I am full of good intentions regarding your style of writing.

Main bet tomorrow is Port Vale v Totherham over 2.5 gOALS PUTTING THIS GAME INTO MY 2.5 GOALS ACC AND GOAL RUSH BETS
:welcome To PL :ok Reasoning is a requirement when posting in these threads :) Please have a read of the houde rules and remember to quote odds and bookmaker when making a selection :ok

Re: England > Weekend > League 2 > 30 Sept-1 Oct Accrington vs Aldershot Aldershot might get the win in this game. They are solid and had some great results. The defeat against Crawley left some scars, they could have easily got a draw. Accrington also got a good series, but they failed to win in last 4 games. They will be without injured defender Kern Miller and suspended midfielder Nat Taylor. I think there is a lot of value in the bet of our colleague ddlords which picked a draw for this one, but I will go with the Aldershot option. away 0 AH @ 2.06 with Pinnacle Sports

Re: England > Weekend > League 2 > 30 Sept-1 Oct Wimbledon vs Gillingham Away side looks that they found clearly their way for the goals. They have suffered for such a long time, but in the end they managed to score 9 in last 2 games. Nouble and Kedwell are to be "blamed" for that. Wimbledon is flying high as they have 2 wins ina row and 3 in last 5 games, but I think they will be in the mid table of this League. Gills will be involved in the promotion bussiness and need to get points from such games. away 0 AH @ 1.95 with 188bet

Re: England > Weekend > League 2 > 30 Sept-1 Oct Dagenham & Redbridge vs Crewe Home side needs desperately a win and against a Crewe side full of youngsters can get it. Dario Gradi's team played well lately, but will go on a very difficult filed. Striker Troy Hewitt came from QPR on loan and might feature tonight for Dagenham. home win @ 2.19 with 5Dimes

Dagenham & Redbridge vs Crewe Home side needs desperately a win and against a Crewe side full of youngsters can get it. Dario Gradi's team played well lately, but will go on a very difficult filed. Striker Troy Hewitt came from QPR on loan and might feature tonight for Dagenham. home win @ 2.19 with 5Dimes
Are you aware that the Daggers have lost their last five in League Two? :D

im starting my weekend bets of wiith this..... Think the bookies have this one wrong... Burton(2.18) home to Bradford is a must take bet..... Burton undefeated at home this season(w3-d2-l0) play bradford who havent won an away game(w0-d2-l3) i think Burton will depend alot on home form this season and Bradford are leaking goals for fun(although they seem to be scoring in most games, just not enough) Burton 23/20 WillHill Burton HT/FT 23/10 WillHill Bradford 5 scored 9 conceded. BTTS 3/4 VC Justin Richards firstgoal - 11/2 Skybet (joint top scorer in the league, scored 7 - 5 have been first in the match) expect prices to drop before the weekend Burton had 2 defenders sent off in their away defeat to Gillingham (Austin and Webber). Still cannot see Bradford getting anything from this game - Prediction 3-1 :hope
Agree totally with the comments above. Looking at table & stats you would expect Burton to be priced around the 1.9 mark so IMO anything above evens is good value. I always look for value in teams rather than trying to back heavy favourites, this represents value for me. Burton scored 7 conceded 3 at home, Bradford scored 5 conceded 9 away. I am on Burton 11/10 Betfair. Good Luck all! :ok

Don't uou have a brain to think by yourself? Why should you blame the other one? He just shared his opinion and got some arguments. For me' date=' Di Canio is just a Nazi ideologist man that has nothing to do with the Management of a football team. Should I be blamed for that? Maybe ...[/quote'] What the hell are you on about you loon :lol..I'm not blaming anyone.

Re: England > Weekend > League 2 > 30 Sept-1 Oct I really wanted to oppose Barnet in some way this weekend after they're poor performance against Swindon last week. Barnet's defence looked an absolute shambles and I therefore think Akinfenwa FGS at 13/2 with Bet365 looks a good bet, as he is Northampton's biggest goal threat!