Following a system I found on the web

Chance007

To comply with the forum rules I will post the details that I can. It works purely and simply on the basis of 20 selections to a level stake. (of course the number of selections can be altered though they use 20) The main principle behind the system is that no selection shall be less than 4/1. That means the break even point is 4 winners and any winners above that contribute to the ROI. The last three "pools" were as follows 1. ROI = 0% (broke even) 2. ROI = over 50% 3. ROI = over 50% (both 2 & 3 returned 160+ pts to a 100 point bank) I use the "sources" selections which included the following (see bold below) over the last three months (but obviously you only need to find a tipster or be capable of finding horses with a very good chance at prices above 4/1 .. , When you are finished the 20 selections divided the "bank" by 20 and you have your unit stake for the next twenty. Some of the selections in the previous months were as listed .. His last twenty started at Keys of Cyprus and only fielded three winners .. but at 14/1 10/1 and 5/1 ... still showed a healthy profit .... plus he still has an outstanding ante-post selection for the Melbourne Cup at 16/1 which has yet to run. (may boost the returns further) Note all though he had 3 winners in his last 20 he had 16 losers so far as well ... though some were placed at good odds .. the system does not use ew ... for obvious reasons - profit on winners are less and 2 units are lost if it does not place. 18 Sep 11 / 15:59 5:00 Plumpton Winning Show @ Guaranteed Price (5/1) Won 18 Sep 11 / 08:55 4:40 Hamilton Jeu De Vivre @ Guaranteed Price (10/1) Won 15 Sep 11 / 08:40 4:50 Ayr Keys of Cyprus @ Guaranteed Price (14/1) Won 10 Sep 11 / 01:14 3:10 Doncaster Masked Marvel @ 15/2 GP (Price taken @ 7/1) Won 09 Sep 11 / 06:48 4:40 Doncaster Beaten Up @ Guaranteed Price (9/2) Won 06 Sep 11 / 12:23 2:00 Leicester Oscan @ Guaranteed Price (8/1) Won 27 Aug 11 / 15:37 3:50 Goodwood Eton Rifles @ Guaranteed Price (7/1) Won 19 Aug 11 / 01:03 2:30 York Caspar Netscher @ Guaranteed Price (7/1) Won 06 Aug 11 / 13:39 2:00 Ascot Dungannon @ Guaranteed Price (5/1) Won 23 Jul 11 / 08:23 3:40 York Hoof It @ Guaranteed Price (5/1) Won Note all though he had 3 winners in his last 20 he had 16 losers so far as well ... though some were placed at good odds .. the system does not use ew ... for obvious reasons - profit on winners are less and 2 units are lost if it does not place. (Note to admins - I have tried to keep this post within the guidelines , please delete as you see fit)