36 Freerolls

Zed'sDedBaby

Re: 36 Freerolls Stoopid basstard goes all in with Q422(no suit) vs my AAQ9(single suit) after i 3 bet him pre :spank rivered a 5 high straight.. these fish are insane, clueless isnt the word.. some times its not about playing your best, its avoiding the worst:rollin oh well, time to go outside and enjoy the fresh air..

• 2 weeks later...

Re: 36 Freerolls Good luck m8, prompted me to log in and see how many points I had, got 900ish, but those freerolls are at bad times for me, so stuck £20 on to have a go at the $5.50 Omaha re-buy game at 10 o clock tonight. haven't been on Sky since 2007 apparently, so will give that a go and see how it is these days. Hope you make some cash with your challenge :ok

• 2 weeks later...

Re: 36 Freerolls

Good luck m8, prompted me to log in and see how many points I had, got 900ish, but those freerolls are at bad times for me, so stuck £20 on to have a go at the $5.50 Omaha re-buy game at 10 o clock tonight. haven't been on Sky since 2007 apparently, so will give that a go and see how it is these days. Hope you make some cash with your challenge :ok
Hey thanks i appreciate the support! How did you get on in your trny? i dont play on sky much think i played 1 hand.. KKxx from SB all in vs QQxx won that and cashed out LOL! the only good thing about sky is its all 6max so if you have a monster wrap or a flush draw your more likely to hit coz less cards dealt pre than full ring.. sorry for the delay for some reason i dont get emails when people post stuff to me!? havent been on in a while as recently moved flat and its hard to get the head into a game of omaha with a hangover :p but ill post any results i get, will be interesting to see how it turns out :drums

Re: 36 Freerolls 3rd time lucky as they say! Final tabled it, got HU vs massive chip leader like 1mill+ chips vs me 350k ish, blinds 25k/50k admittidly got a bit lucky on the bubble, flopped top set (K) vs nut flush, was priced in for the call, board paired on the river;) but im happy with how i played, over priced value bets got called when needed, only all in once except the final hand.. open ender and flush draw, he calls with top pair only :lol Finished 2nd of 421 Cashed for £15/about 17euro :beer:beer:beer

Re: 36 Freerolls Another cash today finished 14th out of 451 won .85p bringing my profit up to £15.85 played well again, knock out all 5 players on the first table, had about 20k at the break, 3 hands after the break i flopped Quad Jacks managed to get it all in against rivered Kings full see on a previous post how i rivered a boat but lost to quads? this was the revenge! $20,000 revenge:cigar The last hand i flopped top 2 with a straight wrap and 8 high flush draw, check raised and got called in 2 places but one caller had the nut flush draw, turn brought the flush so i was drawing to a full house on the river but it never came, if i made that hand i would of final tabled it for sure.. still happy with 14th Profit £15.85

but im happy with how i played, over priced value bets got called when needed, only all in once except the final hand.. open ender and flush draw, he calls with top pair only :lol
Heads up I'm finding it very very unlikely that I'd fold top pair....I think the board would have to be paired before I'd even consider it:unsure Just show how crap I am!:lol:lol:lol TQM

Heads up I'm finding it very very unlikely that I'd fold top pair....I think the board would have to be paired before I'd even consider it:unsure Just show how crap I am!:lol:lol:lol TQM
Its not that a bad call HU i suppose, but the board was so wet i could easily have 2 pair or a set and was shipping to block a draw but he insta called with just top pair, loose call, i think he had one eye closed while calling :D

It's omaha mate, if you can't fold top pair you right, you are crap:p

Re: 36 Freerolls I've decided to ship it all on Man City to beat Wolves with a 1 goal handicap Im really tempted to back the ManCity -2 @ 2.38 on skybet but i think ill take the safe option with ManCity -1 @ 1.53 I normally dont play these odds and wouldnt take them at any lower but after the Carling Cup match it seems like a good bet.. ALL IN MAN CITY -1 @1.53 :hope :gimme

Re: 36 Freerolls ALL IN MAN CITY -1 @1.53 :hope :gimme :cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers Yeah nice one, 0-0 half time:unsure, city go 2-0 up in 2nd half:nana:nana, 75minute 2-1:@:unsure:@ 91st minute 3-1 City :beer:beer:beer I was pretty nervous when it went 2-1...... 88min... 89min...time ticking away, but then with a bit of luck we got the important goal:cigar didnt see the match but ill catch the highlights later :) Didnt do too well in the freeroll today, couldnt catch a hand started at a very LAG table also had a smaller bet with bayren munich that i didnt post here Bankroll now stands at £25.30

• 2 weeks later...

Re: 36 Freerolls didnt play any freerolls last week, i did play some double your money SNG and 2 PLO hi lo trnys during the week with little success final tabled both trnys but went out in 4th both times.. top 3 got paid... had a few small bets here or there, bankroll now stands at £26.96 / €31.46.. have a bet down on the premiership this week end Wigan v Blackburn Everton v Wolves Stoke v QPR score at half time 0-0 did them as doubles so 2 out of 3 must win to get a return Staked €1.47:hope ill probably play todays freeroll try grind out some more cash Bankroll now stands at £25.70 / €29.99

Re: 36 Freerolls Yesterday I actually thought it was Saturday when i woke up, went about my whole morning routine as if it were saturday morning even placed some bets didnt realize it was friday and those bets are for next weeks matches :ok I dont like this site much, been running into alot of varience, today NUT STRAIGHT W/NUT FLUSH REDRAW VS 2PR... he rivers a four outer... before i went all in i knew i was gonna loose even though i had the nuts on the turn, its the only possible way i can loose, of course it has to happen! i seen more of it in the tourneys i played aswell people catching runners all over, just bad play and shiddy shiddy beats.. mabey its the stakes, if i can cash some more ill play the £5.50 £500GTD rebuy, see how it goes from there :cigar

Re: 36 Freerolls Yeah so i decided to cash out my winnings.. i played some trnys during the week with no success , im not one to complain about beats, it happens im used to it, its just a bad site imo.. this wasnt to me but this one dude flops a full house this other dude check calls full pot out of position with Kings, fair enough it was a low board mabey 6 6 2 i think, this is Omaha remember, the turn brought a flush and still he calls him all in with just two pair, rivers a fkn 2 outer.. just makes me sick to see it, he should of folded the turn easy to the all in when hes obv beat it was like half his stack too.. i cashed out €20.75c and im happy coz i would only end up playing cash game with it, im still gonna play the freerolls and try get some more of the site but i wont be playing anything else the bets still stand: Wigan v Blackburn Everton v Wolves Stoke v QPR score at half time 0-0 €1.47 to return 11.50 if all three win, but im not so confidant :lol also have : Spanish La Liga Barcelona v Real Zaragoza Both Teams To Score No @ 4/9 Champions League Bayern Munich v Villarreal HomeTeam Win to Nil @ 5/6 €2 Double @ 2.64 :hope Good luck to everyone with their weekend bets:ok

Re: 36 Freerolls Wigan v Blackburn Everton v Wolves Stoke v QPR score at half time 0-0 Fkd after 10minutes LOL:lol im only posting this just to prove my point, again in this freeroll i flop the nut straight, im in the small blind, its a 4 way min raised pot pre, theres a flush draw on board so i pot from small blind, player 2 insta re pots it, so i think he has a freeroll with the nut straight + a flush draw player 3 calls.. AND player 4 calls WTF!! 9 blinds out there and they both call.. what can i do? i smooth call the action turn brings a 9 and another flush draw, fk it im all in with the nuts hoping to block off the other 2 fish, Player 2 calls all in player 3 and 4 folds every straight imaginable board of K Q 10 9 he turns over a set on 10's, rivers a fkn Q! theres no way he had 12 outs on the turn, one of the others had 2 pair gaurenteed and one had a flush draw probably with a K or sumthing, at best i give him 8/9 outs to the river..less than 5-1 to hit 52 card deck, of all the other cards in the deck he rivers the magic card, its just unreal, you know..fk that!