Martingale - successfully

SportsInvestment

hey users first i have to say my english is far from perfect...pls be kind :) and now i can imagine your face when you just read "martingale" you must think " what fk another stupid kid who thinks he have the perfect betting system etc" yes in most cases i would agree with you BUT I live from that system already for 5 years ! yes ! This is the reason Im already in process to setup an "investment" company for this...but I think it will take 1 year or so more to setup all things and so on What I can say it will be a regulated "hedgefond" for sports investments... better procents than any bank ever in the world could give you but for that in 1 year or so more ;) and this is not promotion now for this :p So i just thought for now im a little bit bored so I thought I could the betting world show it is possible to live from martingale....but I would say....nearly nobody can do this in long term but I can :) I dont need to worry about life anymore...if I want I could just stop anything and just live from my money from now on. But why should I do this....more money is not bad too he :p and I dont feel its work for me...I enjoy it to sit in my office many hours and do my investmemts....I already tried to stop this for about 6 months... but then i felt I really enjoy this what i have done before...and so I went back to my sports investments enough stories :p So now you have the privilege and you can follow my investments for free...till I get bored to do this here or so :p in fact im a lazy ass...just for a few things not...and for blogs or sth like that....I get bored quickly normally...but i will try hard not do break it down soon :p Whatever....i thought a time about...of course I could say now lets start with 500.000 bankroll or whatever....then i thought about what is an investment what "normal" people could do also... So i think 50.000 Euro is a good amount for people who really wanna make serious investments...in fact its low too...but its okay for a start so I will show you my investments from a start roll of 50.000 Euro I ONLY do these investments in Over/ under markets...mostly over and overs mostly in live bets...so it could be...over 2.5, over 0.5 in the 75th minute and so on for a time I will start with 500 Euro for first bet if its lost then 1000 ...martingale like i said So have alook and I wills how you...in this betting world is someone who can do this ! cheers:clap I hope you will follow me edit: i forgot to say Im betting on us sports too ( Baseball, Nba...hmm nba hehe.) But on us sports mostly pre betting not live

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.