BBOTD 11th of September

Aidymac

Indian Art - Goodwood 3:35 Has been off the track for 698 days which is a worry but Richard Hannon trains this and Hannon has no problems in getting horses like this ready for the big run. Also has a course win to its name which is a positive that i like. Hannon is in great form, he had several winners today. Won here at Goodwood on its second run , that was back in 2008. Won a race also in 2009 at Salisbury over 6f... Is running over a mile tomorrow and has not been seen for a long time but if money comes for this horse i think it will be a great sign, thats why im taking a punt at a big price. WIN @ 25/1 Bet365 BOG

Re: BBOTD 11th of September 2:40 Longchamp Excelebration - 1pt win at 7/4 (Boyles) Have had a max bet on this horse at what I consider to be a massive price. The worst race this horse has run this year was behind Frankel at Ascot, but Ascot is a strange track and often flatters certain horses and I think it's obvious that Zoffany was hugely flattered by his proximity to Frankel, and in beating Excelebration who tried winning the race. Dubawi Gold has a lot to find with him and hasn't had long to recover from the Celebration Mile. On various formlines Reo De La Plata has a lot to find. Same goes for Rajsaman. The form of the French Guineas isn't really working out, so that rules out Tin Horse, who also came up short over a mile lto. Planteur ran better than I expected him to over a mile last time, but that form still falls short. I don't know much about the other two but I do know that Excelebration is an improving beast that could well have won our Guineas and St James' Palace if it wasn't for Frankel. Wouldn't be surprised to see him go off nearer evens.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.