St Leger

cpo

As much as I like Blue Bunting, I think she could be vulnerable in this race. I do think she will get placed though as she will be battling on when others have had enough. Sea Moon I think was flattered by the winning distance at York... there were some odd results at the meeting as the ground was a bit suspect so I am going to be taking on the favourite. Census for me looks the one to be on. This horse has already turned the form around with Brown Panther and I expect this horse to turn the form around with Masked Marvel. I thought Census's win last time out was pretty comfortable and he should be even better with the longer trip here. I think he is the one to beat! Also think its pretty appalling that Kingscote has lost the ride on Brown Panther. I haven't seen his race in Germany but I don't think he could have done anything to change the result last time out behind Census. For me he hasn't done anything wrong on Brown Panther. 1. Census 2. Blue Bunting 3. Masked Marvel

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: St Leger One at a massive price that I think could turn out to be a great each way bet is Genius Beast at 66-1 (Bet365, Betfred, Paddypower). It was smashed by Sea Moon at York but it ran flat and then started to stay on again and looked to me like it definitely needed further. I think others have suggested the same to connections and that is why they've gone for this race. I can see it going a massive price in running and looking beaten and then running on late towards the end of the race. Might not be good enough to win but at 66-1 it's worth a few quid to find out and at 1/4 odds first 3 you'd be getting 22-1 on the place. :okSeville at 8-1 has to be the worst bet in the race, doesn't like a battle, no proof it will get this far and turned over at a short price last time out. I'd favour Census over Sea Moon or Blue Bunting from what I've seen but also very interesting to see Fallon on Brown Panther, isn't the Leger the only classic he has never won?

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.