maximize.gif Indonesia v Bahrain (13:00 BST) 4 3.4 2.21 99.66 % inrunning.gif
maximize.gif Lebanon v United Arab Emirates (15:00 BST) 9 5.1 1.44 99.95 %
maximize.gif Uzbekistan v Japan (15:00 BST) 5.7 3.65 1.76 101.76 %
maximize.gif Jordan v China (17:00 BST) 2.46 3.25 3.35 101.27 %
maximize.gif Qatar v Iran (17:30 BST) 3.7 3.25 2.28 101.66 %
maximize.gif Kuwait v South Korea (18:00 BST) 5.6 3.7 1.74 102.36 %
maximize.gif Saudi Arabia v Australia (18:30 BST) 3.4 3.3 2.42 101.04 %
maximize.gif Dominican Republic v Suriname (20:00 BST) 2.25 3.55 3.6 100.39 %
maximize.gif United States Virgin Islands v Antigua and Barbuda (20:30 BST) 13 6 1.3 101.28 %
maximize.gif Barbados v Trinidad and Tobago (21:00 BST) 9 5.5 1.44 98.74 %
maximize.gif Belize v Guatemala (23:00 BST) 9 5 1.39 103.05 %
maximize.gif Saint Lucia v Saint Kitts and Nevis (23:00 BST) 6.5 3.65 1.59 105.67 %
Wednesday 7 September 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Curaçao v Haiti (01:00 BST) 4.6 3.6 1.8 105.07 %
maximize.gif Guyana v Bermuda (01:00 BST) 1.47 5 9.3 98.78 %
maximize.gif Puerto Rico v Canada (01:00 BST) 10.2 5.37 1.28 106.15 %
maximize.gif Cayman Islands v El Salvador (01:30 BST) 18 9 1.2 100.00 %
maximize.gif Nicaragua v Panama (02:00 BST) 12 5.5 1.35 100.59 %

Re: WC 2014 Qualifying (Asia) > 6-7 September I think the Australia v Saudi Arabia game has draw written all over it. I would like to back the Aussies in this one, since they have a fairly impressive international record over the past 12 months, especially against Asian opposition... But after watching a replay of our match against the Thai's, I'm quite hesitent. Australia should have won comfortably, we should have battered them, but we didn't and that's a bit of a concern. I am waiting for Sportsbet to release their markets, and then I'll decide what bets to take.

Re: WC 2014 Qualifying (Asia) > 6-7 September

I think the Australia v Saudi Arabia game has draw written all over it. I would like to back the Aussies in this one, since they have a fairly impressive international record over the past 12 months, especially against Asian opposition... But after watching a replay of our match against the Thai's, I'm quite hesitent. Australia should have won comfortably, we should have battered them, but we didn't and that's a bit of a concern. I am waiting for Sportsbet to release their markets, and then I'll decide what bets to take.
Australia's poor performance against Thailand had alot to do with the Thais sitting 10 men in defence and in the one occasion where they counter attacked they scored a goal. You will find the Saudi's will not be as defensive which will allow the Australians to find more openings when they go forward. They have also received plenty of abuse in how they played that game and expect them to be much more fired up for this game - would not be surprised that they were looking ahead to this game and maybe seen as one of the reason for the subpar game with Thailand. Still unsure how i am going to bet this, but would expect the Australians to play much better than they did against the Thais

Re: WC 2014 Qualifying (Asia) > 6-7 September i think australia will win but no bet for me. i reckon it was the thai "bonuses" that made them park the bus. reason for no bet its like 42c there and they have been travelling. i predict 0-1 but not worth the risk GL anyways

Australia's poor performance against Thailand had alot to do with the Thais sitting 10 men in defence and in the one occasion where they counter attacked they scored a goal. You will find the Saudi's will not be as defensive which will allow the Australians to find more openings when they go forward. They have also received plenty of abuse in how they played that game and expect them to be much more fired up for this game - would not be surprised that they were looking ahead to this game and maybe seen as one of the reason for the subpar game with Thailand. Still unsure how i am going to bet this' date=' but would expect the Australians to play much better than they did against the Thais[/quote'] Australia have a good recent away record, having won 5, drawn 3 and lost 2 of their last 10. Saudi Arabia's recent home record is a lot worse, having won 2, drawn 4 and lost 4 or their last 10, and they've only scored 5 goals in those 10 games. http://www.soccerway.com/teams/saudi-arabia/saudi-arabia/ I think Australia should be firm favourites here, say 1.8, so current odds of 2.4 offer some value. Saudi Arabia are very fast and can be exciting to watch, but defensively they are all over the place and I think they will struggle if Australia attack them. I think a draw or narrow Australia win is likely.

i think australia will win but no bet for me. i reckon it was the thai "bonuses" that made them park the bus. reason for no bet its like 42c there and they have been travelling. i predict 0-1 but not worth the risk GL anyways
If you really believe they will win, then at odds of 2.4, it definitely IS worth the risk ;)

Australia's poor performance against Thailand had alot to do with the Thais sitting 10 men in defence and in the one occasion where they counter attacked they scored a goal. You will find the Saudi's will not be as defensive which will allow the Australians to find more openings when they go forward. They have also received plenty of abuse in how they played that game and expect them to be much more fired up for this game - would not be surprised that they were looking ahead to this game and maybe seen as one of the reason for the subpar game with Thailand. Still unsure how i am going to bet this' date=' but would expect the Australians to play much better than they did against the Thais[/quote'] Yeah fair point mate, makes complete sense in terms of the match against Thailand. As I said, I missed the fixture but expected a far better result against such opposition, perhaps a tad brave. As for our next match against the Saudi's.... I'm still so unsure on what to take. I have faith in the Socceroos to get a victory, based on our squad experience and superior quality. But I have my doubts at this point in time. It may be a no bet, which is rare, since I can't usually help backing my own nation. I do have my eyes on the following though, but will have a good think before laying any bet. Australia to Come From Behind and Win @ 13.50 Draw / Australia @ 5.50 Hmmmmmm ........

Re: WC 2014 Qualifying (Asia) > 6-7 September Australia @ 2.40 pinnacle Expecting a much more improved performance from Australia given that the Saudis are likely to be much more open in their play and give the Australians more opportunities to get in behind their defence than the Thai's who packed their defence. The Saudi's can be inconsistent at the back and make mistakes, while the Australians tend to be much more organised back there. After the abuse they received for their perfomance last Friday, expect them to be more focused and put a more intense and sustained effort here, and do enough to win the game

Australia @ 2.40 pinnacle Expecting a much more improved performance from Australia given that the Saudis are likely to be much more open in their play and give the Australians more opportunities to get in behind their defence than the Thai's who packed their defence. The Saudi's can be inconsistent at the back and make mistakes, while the Australians tend to be much more organised back there. After the abuse they received for their perfomance last Friday, expect them to be more focused and put a more intense and sustained effort here, and do enough to win the game
Nice work Blackcrow :clap