** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Snow Fairy!

Aidymac

What a sublime run from Snow Fairy, thought it had So You Think beat a furlong out, and So You Think ran up to its best also as they were miles clear of the rest.... Snow Fairy one to keep on the right side of, really impressed by that performance.. Opinions??? :D The way it picked after coming around the bend, if Frankie had just kept a tiny bit closer to So You Think i think it could have won!

Re: Snow Fairy!

I think in the end So You Think is a superior horse and that showed in the final furlong. I think SYT was always on top in the final half furlong. Immense performance by Snow Fairy though' date=' ran a screamer and good that she made a race of it as on paper it threatened to be a precession for the fav :ok[/quote'] This pacemaker business that O Brien uses is the key to his success, he gets the races run to the pace that suits his horses! If that was a slow run race it could have been a different outcome, i dont think So You Think is much ahead of Snow Fairy judging by what i just saw, O Brien would be screwed without his pacemakers!

Re: Snow Fairy!

This pacemaker business that O Brien uses is the key to his success' date=' he gets the races run to the pace that suits his horses! If that was a slow run race it could have been a different outcome, i dont think So You Think is much ahead of Snow Fairy judging by what i just saw, O Brien would be screwed without his pacemakers![/quote'] Really because I have seen a few races where his pacemakers have screwed it up, the Melbourne Cup a few years ago springs to mind. I havent seen todays race but I would back So You Think to beat Snow Fairy everytime. Good to see shes back to her best though and Id imagine she will be back in Japan and Hong Kong again.