BBOTD Sunday 4th of September

Aidymac

On The Hoof - York 1:50 Satanic Beat is the favourite currently for this race but my selection finished ahead of Satanic Beat on their last run, albeit only by a short-head but still ahead of it nonetheless. Didnt run too straight forward but looked to me like the step up to 7f will suit more , i think it needs a bit of time to settle. The last run when 4th to Bomber Jet was a Class 2 race and tomorrow is a Class 4, a decent drop in class. Also the first 3 in the last race all came from low draws and On The Hoof finished best of the high drawn horses which can be significant. On The Hoof is still unexposed and is open to a lot of improvement and tomorrow wears blinkers for the first time which could set it alight. Mick Easterby is having a good year and Graham Gibbons has great profit margins when they team up. Hoof It was an unlucky loser in my opinion today and maybe On The Hoof can make amends for them tomorrow! 0.5 Points E/W @ 5/1 Hills BOG

Re: BBOTD Sunday 4th of September 15:30 York Not really a fan of these sorts of races at York but this one doesn't look that competitive even though there's plenty of runners. PARISIAN PYRAMID is unpenalised for a fine run in the St.Wilfred at Ripon, as he won "his race" in convincing fashion. He was drawn on the wrong side and didn't really stand a chance for win purposes. Although I'm not overly convinced on how easy he is to win with, he's a couple of lbs well in I feel and is overpriced anyway. He's reliable, likes York (placed here on three occasions) and is fresher than most, having only had the one run after coming back from a break. Philip Makin back on is a plus and this one won't mind which way the ground goes, having good form on soft and on faster ground. Should be around 7/1 so was surprised to see 10's, even without best odds guaranteed. Will take the 9's on offer with BOG for BBOTD purposes, however. PARISIAN PYRAMID; Win @ 9/1 Bet365 (bog)

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.