1. 1.

• Yes
    • No
    • I need help - Maybe

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PuntersLounge Pokerstars Ladies League - September - Final Leg on 22nd Sept It's the final leg of the September league on Thursday. After that, we'll see who is in the top 9 positions of the league and they will then contest the playoff for the monthly prizes. :ok This will be next Tuesday. That game is already set up in the home games lobby, but please don't register for it unless you are in the final 9 (The September 9 ;)) as the game cannot be passworded. Anyone ineligible who plays the game will be asked to sit out and will obviously not be able to claim one of the prizes (so please don't waste your money!) Good luck everyone on Thursday trying to get into the playoff. Don't forget it's your best 5 scores only, so if you've played more than that you will drop your worst score. :ok I'm on a family do Thursday so cannot play, but I'll pick up the result when I get home and update the table as soon as I can (might be Friday if you can stand the suspense!)

Re: PuntersLounge Pokerstars Ladies League - September - Final Leg on 22nd Sept It's a pity the league is just about to finish. I finally found time to play :) Autumn came and holidays are over...just nice, calm evenings for meetings in such a great company approached :) and POKER ... Will there be the October league Morlspin?

Re: PuntersLounge Pokerstars Ladies League - September - Grand Final 27th Sept Congratulations to Breezy who won the final leg last night, however magata was unstoppable this month and wins our league champion award! :clap The top 9 for next weeks Grand Final are now confirmed as

PLUsernamePokerStars
1magatamagataa
2BREEZY123snoopsters68
3GirlyWirlyG1rlyWirly
4jzzcajzzca
5avongirlPL-AvonGirl
6Bad-MonkeyChelSeaGal
7scarletterscarletter
8xNellieGxLadyGazza
9miss daisymissdaisyuk
Please would only these 9 register for the game. :ok Commiserations to larisaman (evenlyn) who just misses out having only joined us part way into the month. And thank you to everyone who played this month. :clap I'll find out what's happening next month. Reminder of what's up for grabs in the final
Grand Final - Date and Time Tuesday 27th September 2011 8.10pm UK time 3000 Chips, 10 min blinds $3+30c buy in 9 seats Prize Structure Grand Final Winner will receive : Poker Stars Leather Jacket and other items Grand Final 2nd and 3rd will receive a choice of Hoodie, Pink Polo or Black Polo Shirt and Vest Top.
Our leg winners (magata (3), Breezy (2), Girly and scarletter) can also choose one of the following : Hoodie, Pink Polo or Black Polo Shirt and Vest Top (only 1 per win) I'll get morlspin to post in the thread where winners need to send their details. Just a word of warning, my understanding is that the jackets we were sent by Stars are on the small side, so for us larger ladies it may be a case of an item to admire in the wardrobe rather than wear out. :cry

Re: PuntersLounge Pokerstars Ladies League - September - Grand Final 27th Sept Correct me if I'm wrong but as far as I can remember scarletter said she can't make it on Tuesday. If she confirms maybe we would find a place at Grand Finale Table for evenlyn. I would like to dedicate one of my rewards to jzzca as we were having a nice HUs twice which I was lucky to win...but it was really hard and she definitely deserves a piece of PS clothes :) Jzzca, please choose one of the prizes and wear it with pride :)

Re: PuntersLounge Pokerstars Ladies League - September - Grand Final 27th Sept Hi Ladies Please send an email to [email protected] to claim your prizes. We will continue to run the league for the next 3 months and hope that at the turn of the year, we have a bigger stronger competition and league, and that the girls start to use the forum more. Next months games will be set up at the start of next week:ok

Re: PuntersLounge Pokerstars Ladies League - September - Grand Final 27th Sept Do so Girly...!!! That would be great. And juppi, we can play on.... It takes my time for zumba actually but I can live with that :) Excercising my brain rather than muscles :)

Re: PuntersLounge Pokerstars Ladies League - September - Grand Final 27th Sept Juppie, I made it on time....starting in 10 minutes...I can't wait although I don't count on winning as I played our national lottery today and it's the record winning amount of money....I haven't checked the results yet...but maybe I'm already a millionaire. :) so my luck is gone but thanks God a good company is still there...:nana

Re: PuntersLounge Pokerstars Ladies League - September - Grand Final 27th Sept Congratulations to magata who took down tonight's final playoff :clap With Breezy and Girly in 2nd and 3rd it fell to the top 3 of the league to take the prizes. :clap Apologies to Lilo Lil who hadn't realised it was a final tonight. Maybe we need a rethink on format next month as one or two were a bit confused over it. plstarsladiesfinal27091.jpg Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Re: PuntersLounge Pokerstars Ladies League - September - Grand Final 27th Sept Girls, it was a great pleasure to spend all those evenings with you. I'm of course very happy with winnig and still a little bit shocked as I never even dreamed that I could win any league. It was very hard tonight... as Breezy played very agressive and I folded a few very good hands after her crazy calls (I hope you had sth in your hand girl!:) )... and finally I got lucky with TT, 22 and QQ hand after hand, shoving all in... and finally Breezy called..and ul she met my QQ...that changed our HU totally.... so I won Ladies League thanks to 2 ladies :) Breezy, very good game tonigh. I will wear THE JACKET with pride...even though it's not allowed to advertise poker in Poland... but actually...who cares :) When I will be on my motorbike (hoping to win it here :) ) nobody would see clearly the PS logo :) Thank you all and see you next month... will you let me play again? :) I promise to have less luck :)

Re: PuntersLounge Pokerstars Ladies League - September - Grand Final 27th Sept

Apologies to Lilo Lil who hadn't realised it was a final tonight. Maybe we need a rethink on format next month as one or two were a bit confused over it.
Maybe if the members who struggled, actually read/used/posted in the forum they would have got it right :eyes

Maybe if the members who struggled' date=' actually read/used/posted in the forum they would have got it right :eyes[/quote'] You are quite right of course - but you asked me to join your Ladies League Graeme, due to ongoing poor numbers I have endeavoured to play as many as I can. I only joined PL to help you out with numbers not to become an active member reading/using/posting on your forum as I am already heavily involved with PokerPlayerPlace as you may remember from when we met! I pre registered for tuesday games - not requiring the fb reminders and yes, I made a mistake this week. Can I suggest maybe in future restricted games are set up in the Private Lobby with a pw? To save embarrassing anyone in future. As soon as I was made aware I sat out so as not to influence the outcome anymore than necessary. Have say I'm miffed at the sarky comments and doubt I'll be playing again. Regards Ann

You are quite right of course - but you asked me to join your Ladies League Graeme, due to ongoing poor numbers I have endeavoured to play as many as I can. I only joined PL to help you out with numbers not to become an active member reading/using/posting on your forum as I am already heavily involved with PokerPlayerPlace as you may remember from when we met! I pre registered for tuesday games - not requiring the fb reminders and yes, I made a mistake this week. Can I suggest maybe in future restricted games are set up in the Private Lobby with a pw? To save embarrassing anyone in future. As soon as I was made aware I sat out so as not to influence the outcome anymore than necessary. Have say I'm miffed at the sarky comments and doubt I'll be playing again. Regards Ann
Hi Ann My comment was never aimed at any individual user, but to all users and players in the league, so I apologise if you felt like I was being sarky and trying to embarrass you, I didn't know who Helen was referring to when I replied so please understand that was definately not my intention. At the end of the day, the league is a PuntersLounge league and I'd hope that all players would at least look in to see if theres any updates or details they would need to know before playing in the league. I know and understand that many players have commitments elsewhere and are members of numerous forums, so I know asking for loyalty or exclusive use of PL will never happen, but I'd hope that members would at least look in. I'm sorry you may choose never to play in the league again as I'm sure the ladies will miss you, hopefully if you do decide to play with us again in the future, you'd be more than welcomed back. Once again, apologies if you took personal offence, that was never my intention and all the best for the future. Graeme