1. 1.

• Yes
    • No
    • I need help - Maybe

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PuntersLounge Pokerstars Ladies League - September - Leg 4 of 7 on 13th Sept You know...Pempi beats me when I'm losing... so I have a good motive to win :) And Hen told me: " [...] straight is not good Honey" so I play only full houses and higher :) But seriously - I have more time for our league lately. Pempi takes care of our child so I can focus on playing. And I learned a lot from the guys in Nottingham - 4-5 days of talking poker - only - analyzing hands etc. I never believed that I could get that involved. And ... I'm quite lucky this month, being dealt good cards. Yesterday it was a really tough HU. I was sweating ... (not only because I have a flu) :) It's good to see that more and more girls are joining! The more the merrier and longer evenings (I hope for longer evenings)! See you on Tuesday, and please kill me finally :)

Re: PuntersLounge Pokerstars Ladies League - September - Leg 1 of 7 on 1st Sept

I dont know how much Gina wants on the forum, but..... With us all being her friend, I'd hope she wont mind me posting up. Gina is not too well at the moment and may not be playing as much as usual, it goes without saying that she is in our thoughts and if theres anything I or anyone on the forum can do to help, were always here for you. Get well soon Gina :hope
You are missed Gina, get well soon xx

Re: PuntersLounge Pokerstars Ladies League - September - Leg 4 of 7 on 13th Sept The second time i had HU against magataa!! And it was really tough again. Had some Ping Pong at first with our stack and then it was over finally :) Good Game Girl!! I should get some tipps of you for my poker playing.. still learning and try to get better. Cu on Tuesday Girls! Always fun to play with u! :ok :cow

Re: PuntersLounge Pokerstars Ladies League - September - Leg 5 of 7 on 15th Sept Hey Breezy, you were asking about other games we play. Look at the threads in the top section of the Poker Tourneys forum here and those are our exclusive games at the moment (more each month). There's a diary also there which lists all the other great value games we hear about (most of them run with added value) details of which are in all the other threads lower down. There's lots of different sites. :ok Don't be frightened to take a look around and just post in a thread if you've any questions about something. :)

Re: PuntersLounge Pokerstars Ladies League - September - Leg 5 of 7 on 15th Sept Well done Breezy!!!! That was a long fight after I was out... I was watching the girls and that was a great night entertainment :) And Natallie is my survival hero :) See you tomorrow (I guess).

Re: PuntersLounge Pokerstars Ladies League - September - Leg 6 of 7 on 20th Sept Great chatty game again tonight. :D A couple of us were chip and a chairing and it lasted a lot longer 4 and 3 handed than it did HU. Never did get Girly's chips after all. :lol Well played Donna. :clap Table updated. Magata is letting us get a bit closer again. :ok plstarsladies150911.jpg Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Re: PuntersLounge Pokerstars Ladies League - September - Leg 6 of 7 on 20th Sept Great game for me tonight in the end, sorry to all those at the end who were victims to my great hands and therefore were knocked out in the wipeout 5 minutes! Well done to Lilo Lil and Magataa for 2nd and 3rd. Sorry I've been away a bit this month, new job and lots of training away means I'm missing a few games, will be absent now til 11th October due to more work stuff and then away on holiday, so just to let you know I haven't deserted. I really hope that the league continues and keeps growing as it's a really enjoyable chatty league with some top ladies playing! :cheers