1. 1.

• Yes
    • No
    • I need help - Maybe

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Ladies League - September - Leg 1 of 7 on 1st Sept To join the club, and to have a chance at winning a prize from Pokerstars.com Please follow these instructions: Download Pokerstars by clicking the blue Pokerstars Register for an account Join the Home Game Club using ClubId: 88257 Password: girlpunt PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR PL NAME IN THE SPACE PROVIDED SO WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE BEFORE WE CAN ACCEPT YOU

Re: PuntersLounge Pokerstars Ladies League - September - Leg 1 of 7 on 1st Sept Cheers morls, nice prize structure. :ok Kept meaning to sort out the August friendlies we suggested but with starshine still absent it didn't feel right. Can only assume she's still not got a new PC sorted, perhaps Harmony could update us if she knows.

Re: PuntersLounge Pokerstars Ladies League - September - Leg 1 of 7 on 1st Sept I dont know how much Gina wants on the forum, but..... With us all being her friend, I'd hope she wont mind me posting up. Gina is not too well at the moment and may not be playing as much as usual, it goes without saying that she is in our thoughts and if theres anything I or anyone on the forum can do to help, were always here for you. Get well soon Gina :hope

Re: PuntersLounge Pokerstars Ladies League - September - Leg 1 of 7 on 1st Sept All the best to Gina - get well soon! Avon...CONGRATULATIONS on Coventry result!!!...I was in Nottingham, keeping fingers crossed for you...Heniek was updating us... See you tonight!

Re: PuntersLounge Pokerstars Ladies League - September - Leg 2 of 7 on 6th Sept If we dont get people posting on the forum regularly i'm afraid we may have to end the league at the end of the month :sad The cost of postage, the admin required to set up and maintain the league just really isnt worth it at present, I do hope we can get the players in the PUNTERSLOUNGE Ladies league actually USING Punterslounge, its not too much to ask really is it? :hope

Re: PuntersLounge Pokerstars Ladies League - September - Leg 2 of 7 on 6th Sept Finally managed to remember to play and bombed out early this week - bummer :(. Good job it's 5 best of 7 'cos otherwise I'd be stuffed already! Good luck to those still in it. See you all Thurs x

Re: PuntersLounge Pokerstars Ladies League - September - Leg 2 of 7 on 6th Sept Truly great and challenging night tonight ladies especially at the bitter death! Really enjoying the league and don't want it to stop. How about we all aim to introduce 4 new members in the next 4 weeks and make sure this unique league continues. I already have my hit list of fellow lady poker players to target. Who knows, if we grow this league it could develop into some truly amazing live events. :clap:clap:clap

Re: PuntersLounge Pokerstars Ladies League - September - Leg 2 of 7 on 6th Sept Oh yeah, quite a night last night! I almost smelled the death. But survived somehow. Although once betting like a donkey (not believing scarletter had anything...) sorry for that once again. Great idea inviting other girls to play with us...the more challenge the better. Here in Poland I can't find many ladies who play poker ... but I will try to find someone... See you tomorrow.

Re: PuntersLounge Pokerstars Ladies League - September - Leg 2 of 7 on 6th Sept hallo, mein spielername ist bei pokerstars miamiqueen, weil ich ein absoluter usa-fan bin. ich bin schon etwas älter, aber spiele sehr gerne alla pokervariationen, und ich habe von jzzca von euch erfahren. es würde mich freuen wenn ich bei den netten ladys mitspielen darf. :welcome:nana

Re: PuntersLounge Pokerstars Ladies League - September - Leg 2 of 7 on 6th Sept

hallo, mein spielername ist bei pokerstars miamiqueen, weil ich ein absoluter usa-fan bin. ich bin schon etwas älter, aber spiele sehr gerne alla pokervariationen, und ich habe von jzzca von euch erfahren. es würde mich freuen wenn ich bei den netten ladys mitspielen darf. :welcome:nana
:welcome miamiqueen Forgive me but I thought I'd experiment with an online translator and it came up with ......

"hallo, mine spielername is with pokerstars miamiqueen because I am an absolute usa fan. I am already a little older, but play very much with pleasure alla pokervariationen, and I have got to know from jzzca from you. I would be glad if I may join in for nice ladys" My apologies - I think your version makes more sense ! :ok

Re: PuntersLounge Pokerstars Ladies League - September - Leg 2 of 7 on 6th Sept Hey, it would be nice if u could post it again in english.. a shorter version is enough. it is an english forum.. but if u allow i will post it quick in english for u: Her playername at Pokerstars is miamiqueen, because she loves the U.S. I asked her to play here with us. she would love to play with us. :nana xoxo Jessica

Re: PuntersLounge Pokerstars Ladies League - September - Leg 2 of 7 on 6th Sept

Hey, it would be nice if u could post it again in english.. a shorter version is enough. it is an english forum.. but if u allow i will post it quick in english for u: Her playername at Pokerstars is miamiqueen, because she loves the U.S. I asked her to play here with us. she would love to play with us. :nana xoxo Jessica
:clap for the recruitment :ok

Re: PuntersLounge Pokerstars Ladies League - September - Leg 3 of 7 on 8th Sept Well done Magata for winning again on Tuesday. :clap League table is now posted at the start of the thread. :ok Thank you to those who have been posting and/or recruiting. The other PL exclusive games are in the sticky section (where this thread is) if you want to join in those games too. :ok I'm missing a forum name for PokerStars alias AA3KA, if you're looking in, could you make a post to let us know who you are. plstarsladies060911.jpg Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Re: PuntersLounge Pokerstars Ladies League - September - Leg 3 of 7 on 8th Sept Well, I played my 1st game tonight and my KK ran into AA, lol typical :\. I'll be back on Tuesday to give it another go and I've also invited a couple of other female poker friends that might be interested so fingers crossed we can get the numbers up. Thanks to Donna for inviting me. See you online next week :D