** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Austria - Bundesliga - 28 August 2011

Re: Austria - Bundesliga - 28 August 2011 Salzburg - Rapid Wien: Salzburg @ 1.91 (Pinnacle) 10/10 The odds are fair, I think, for Salzburg's win against Rapid Wien. The hosts were 2nd last season and their objective, this season, is the league title. Salzburg is currently in first place with a 3-2-0 record (7:2 goals). Interestingly, and somewhat off-putting, Salzburg's draws were both at home. Rapid Wien is in 6th place with a 2-1-2 record (4:4 goals). Of note is the fact that Rapid Wien is coming off of 2 consecutive defeats against Austria Wien (at home: 0-3) and Sturm Gratz (away: 1-0). Austria Wien and Sturm Gratz are in 2nd and 3rd place respectively and will, arguably, be the teams to challenge Salzburg for the title. The point is that Rapid Wien has lost 2 matches to teams that are probably a class better and Salzburg is part of the same class in my opinion. The hosts are coming into this match with good confidence after qualifying for the group stages of the Europa League Cup. Salzburg should win here and the odds are good enough.

Re: Austria - Bundesliga - 28 August 2011

Sport Football (Austria)
Event Salzburg - Rapid Wien
Selection over 3.5 goals (Lay)
Strength 10/10
Date 28/08/2011
Bookmaker/Price Paddy Power @ 3.74
Reasoning A strong match today, with Salzburg favorite to win this one and a rapid that is still searching an explication for the last two lost matches, specially the 0-3 in front of their fans with the rivals from Austria, so today they must hit at least a draw for washing the humiliation from last match, so I'm expecting a close match with a minimum of goals. Good luck!

Sport Football (Austria)
Event Austria Wien - Admira
Selection over 4.5 goals (Lay)
Strength 10/10
Date 28/08/2011
Bookmaker/Price Bwin @ 4.03
Reasoning Even if both teams score a lot and Admira defense isn't great, this will not be a very easy match for Austria, after the 3-0 win at Rapid are very confidence but maybe more that hey need, Admira even if is new here is playing well and I think will easy manage a low score line, no way of 5 goals here! Good luck!

Sport Football (Austria)
Event Salzburg - Rapid Wien
Selection over 3.5 goals (Lay)
Strength 10/10
Date 28/08/2011
Bookmaker/Price Paddy Power @ 3.74
Reasoning A strong match today, with Salzburg favorite to win this one and a rapid that is still searching an explication for the last two lost matches, specially the 0-3 in front of their fans with the rivals from Austria, so today they must hit at least a draw for washing the humiliation from last match, so I'm expecting a close match with a minimum of goals. Good luck!
0-0, exact what I was seeing :) :cheers

Sport Football (Austria)
Event Austria Wien - Admira
Selection over 4.5 goals (Lay)
Strength 10/10
Date 28/08/2011
Bookmaker/Price Bwin @ 4.03
Reasoning Even if both teams score a lot and Admira defense isn't great, this will not be a very easy match for Austria, after the 3-0 win at Rapid are very confidence but maybe more that hey need, Admira even if is new here is playing well and I think will easy manage a low score line, no way of 5 goals here! Good luck!
big lol, I was expecting a hard match for Austria, but not a 2-4 defeat...