everyone look my system..

uranqe

..first.. sorry for my bad english but i will be here for explation for everywon.. im talking about the match tip Double Win ... with double win i mean to win Half time (1:0) and full time (2:0) so the odd for this tip of bet is.. if in the game will play Fc Barcelona vs Real Madrid the odd for this match will be For example to Homewin Draw AwayWin 2.00 3.10 3.70 now what willl do this game i will bet double win for Home team and odd will be 8.00 so i will place bet 3$ with odd 8.00 3$ X 8.00 = 24$ id the match end with double win from home team i will be in profit 21$ if not i will follow to recover my money and to be again in profit with match 2 again with 3$ X 8.00 = 24$ - 3$(in first Place) and - 3$ in second bet i will be again in profit very much now with 18 $ so the system starts with only 140$ and not have risk ... becouse you will have 15 chance to be correct in your bet with double win... First bet 1. 3$ X 8.00 = 24$ - 3 in Profit 21 $ 2. 3$ X 8.00 = 24$ -3-3 In Profit 18 $ 3. 3$ X 8.00 = 24$ -3-3-3 In Profit 15 $ 4. 3$ X 8.00 = 24$-3-3-3-3 In Profit 12 $ 5. 3$ X 8.00 = 24$-3-3-3-3-3 In Profit 9$ 6. 4$ X 8.00 = 32$-4-3-3-3-3-3 In Profit 11$ 7. - !! - 8. - !! - 9. - !! - 10. -!! - 11. -!! - 12. - !! - 13. - !! - 14. - !! - 15. - !! - ________________________________--- this system is like Margitable to recovery money and to be ni profit but is more sure that Margitable becouse you have 15 chance to lose.... i hope to understand my becouse im bad in english .... but im here to explain more .. and answer your question.. bybyebbye

Re: everyone look my system.. Hi uranqe, think I understand your system, but... How are you going to be selecting which games to bet on? Its not exactly an easy prediction .. selecting singles is challenging enough. Seems quite risky to me, are you saying that after 15 bets, if there are no winners, you are bust? (bank of 0)..

Re: everyone look my system..

this system is like Margitable to recovery money and to be ni profit but is more sure that Margitable becouse you have 15 chance to lose....
It is not "more sure" than the Martingale progression. You are just doing a slower progression. With Martingale you can have all the chances you like. Provided you have the bankroll for it and your stake isn't higher than the bookies limit. Your system has to provide a positive yield with flatbetting. progressions cannot change a negative yield to a positive yield. Like LFC said: How are you going to pick your selections? Are yoy sure the odd is 8 every time in every game? Personally I'd rather go for a result of 1-1 or similar if you're going for an odd of around 8 (actually I think it isn't that high for 1-1). Or I'd do a progression on draw games. But that is just me because I'm not a big fan of halftime/fulltime bets.

Re: everyone look my system.. Your system is mostly a money management system, and a risky one, and no money management system can make a profit, if there is no value in your halftime/fulltime bets from the beginning. You have to find a way to reckon value in halttime/fulltime bets. When you find a way to do that or if you already can, then I would recommend a safer money management system, fx some kind of Kelly system.