Becoming A Winning Player

gobro

Hi mates, If you are already a winning player, I ask that you consider sharing whatever hints, tips, tricks, secrets, or ideas that you may have at your disposal. I respectfully request that posters in this thread refrain from telling us why it is impossible to win in the long run, why it is impossible to be a professional, why nobody should want to be a professional why this poster must be lying because that can never work... etc. Best Regards

Re: Becoming A Winning Player The extra info you receive when subscribing the Racing Post, such as winners of the same race over ten years; I find it really interesting to see what weights winners have been and races which favour and don't favour favs. Also something I've recently noticed is that trainers who have had a winneers in the previous year's meeting are having winners in this year's meeting. A prime example of this is Mark Brisbourne's, Belle Royale, who won at Chester yesterday (40/1) after winning there as a 2yo on 20th August 2010. There was also a female trainer (who's name escapes me) a week or so ago who won a 25/1 maiden after winning a maiden on the same card in 2010! I bloody missed them both!!!

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.