Heads-up on Suspicious runner Dingaan

Cowan

17:10 Ling From a Everton fans website. My mate is assistant manager in the William Hills, and just rang me. Peter Grayson, trains up here, has been round all the william Hills in crosby, formby and surrounding areas and put big e/w in each shop on his Dingaan in Lingfield 17:10. Its a big price, 25/1 in Hills still. Thats it. Im throwing a couple of bob e/w just in case. For those that care, timeform say this: "Quirky sort who would be thrown-in off this mark if able to reproduce anything akin to the pick of his form when with Andrew Balding, but hes gone with little zest since joining Peter Grayson." Now 10's or below.
yes was taking a pasting,i'd say they pulled it because of the non runners so get the price the next day.into horse tracker.:loon
That was the 5th of August and horse in first race since then tonight - Kempton 7.50. Forecast to be 25/1 last night and with form that should see the horse in a dog-food can there is no good reason why it is now down to 11/1 in some places this morning. I was having a look at the Trainer Peter Grayson's record. Has been training a small number of horses for a few years with a 5% SR. Of the horses he was traing he seems to have bought a few of them from their owners at the start of this season. The general trend with the horses seems to be that they did ok last season but poor since then and official ratings down to diddly-squat these days. Clearly with a small stable and a low strike rate this guy must survive by backing his charges at high odds and it looks like hes setting a few of them up to win at big prices by telling the young jockey he has to hold them up etc. Some horses who race prominently have been racing in the rear etc recently and practically been pulled up. Robbie Fitzpatrick is the jockey in question. Anyway thats my conspiracy theory :p

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.