** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Dutch Eerste Divisie August 12-15

Re: Dutch Eerste Divisie August 12-15 Cambuur - Eindhoven FC Pick over 3, odds 2.03 @ SBOBET Reasoning This is the Dutch Eerste Division and defending here is strictly prohibited. For this reason the Dutch football association, the KNVB, this year introduced a ban on all Italian defenders in Dutch Eerste Divisie even though this violated EU-regulation. :loon On a more serious note, the last time this game head 2 head ended in an under was 2007. Both teams love to score goals. Eindhoven last week beat Emmen 3-0 and Cambuur had a 2-4 win over Apeldoorn. Last years Cambuurs over/under table at home: 18 11 3 4 Eindhovens over/under table away: 17 10 3 4 Both play about 60% overs and 40% unders or draws. Good luck. :ok

Re: Dutch Eerste Divisie August 12-15

This is the Dutch Eerste Division and defending here is strictly prohibited. For this reason the Dutch football association, the KNVB, this year introduced a ban on all Italian defenders in Dutch Eerste Divisie even though this violated EU-regulation. :loon quote] :loon:loon:loon lol the maddest league in europe and my favourite for that reasons

Re: Dutch Eerste Divisie August 12-15 Secret Betting Tips has a tip for the Dutch Eerste Divisie. I supect several matches. My number one is Willem II -0.75 for 2.03 @ Pinnacle Sports. This is because there is some gap in quality, but it should be said that both teams strengthened their squad. My second choice would be Sparta +0.25 for 1.82 @ Pinnacle Sports. The reason for the is simple that Sparta has improved compared to last season. Finally, Eindhoven is now available for 5.83 @ Pinnacle Sports. This represents value to me even though Cambuur is a strong home side. Eindhoven is the kind of teams that is hard to predict and can cause surprises. I believe that Cambuur is still better, 4-5 places, but the difference is not that great.