Minor League Predictions

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Minor League Predictions I must confess. My knowledge of these leagues is minimal at best, which is why I'm so impressed that a prediction portal can actually generate bets for people who have no knowledge (or even interest) in certain leagues. Here's hoping their good run continues then

Re: Minor League Predictions

Iwata have a poor record at home but I might take a punt on Okayama.
yes, I am not entirely sure of the criteria or calculations involved in generating selections but it seems to be working. Even 1/2 tomorrow ties up a profit :hope

Most of the matches are very low odds so do you adjust your stakes or put the same amount on every match no matter what the odds are.
I've just been placing flat stakes and occasional £10 accumulators if more than 3 in a day. I know on the football-bet-data site they say you can inflate your winnings by applying a staking plan but its not something i've analysed yet. Maybe i'll wait until I have around 100 selections and then consider backtesting using staking plans to compare

The problem I have with low odds is that if for some reason one of the selections loses it takes 3 wins to catch up.
That is true - the key is not to pick losing ones :p Some of the selections do seem to be quite low in odds (all 4 that came in yesterday), but then again the day before there were 3 selections all around even and only 1 came in. I know which I'd rather take.

Re: Minor League Predictions Hi uknowsit just read through you thread. I would suggest that since your odds are sometimes very low but your strike rate is great. You would consider sometimes bet with multiple. I just double your selections today. Thank for the good work :clap

Re: Minor League Predictions Hi Anuth. Indeed in "real" life I do try to combine in multiples, but for the purpose of data recording here I'm just publishing as flat single stakes. As for the selections and the odds criteria I can't take any credit - I'm simply showing selections generated by the football-bet-data prediction portal that the guys have kindly allowed me to show

Re: Minor League Predictions Poor results for the past 3 games, and even worse I managed to miss out a winning game in Chile played during the night!! 2 more games today Tampines (a) v woodlands in Singapore 1.19 GAIS (h) v norrkopibg in Norway (1.52) Latest pos. Games 51 Wins 38 S/R 74.51% staked £510 Profit £77.68 Yield 15.23%

Re: Minor League Predictions After a nice 6 game run, a few bad results has set the profit back a tad. 3 more games for tomorrow (one of them in 30 mins) U. Espanola (h) v S. Morning in Chile 1.67 PK 35 (h) v FC espoo in Finland 1.19 sao Paulo (h) v Ceara in Brazil 1.56