Portugal Super Cup 07 Aug 11

I have no clue what to do, or how to add the tables :S, Someone please edit my post when and if you can.

chart_off.gif FC Porto 10Bet" class="cellOdd O D">1.36 888 Sport" class="cellOdd O"> 365" class="cellOdd O D"> Betfred" class="cellOdd O"> Boylesports" class="cellOdd O D"> Paddy Power" class="cellOdd O D"> Unibet" class="cellOdd O D"> Victor Chandler" class="cellOdd O"> William Hill" class="cellOdd O D"> Betfair" class="cellOdd O X">
chart_off.gif Draw 10Bet" class="cellOdd O U"> 5.12 888 Sport" class="cellOdd O"> 365" class="cellOdd O U"> Betfred" class="cellOdd O"> Boylesports" class="cellOdd O U"> Paddy Power" class="cellOdd O"> Unibet" class="cellOdd O U"> Victor Chandler" class="cellOdd O"> William Hill" class="cellOdd O U"> Betfair" class="cellOdd B X">
chart_off.gif Vitoria de Guimaraes 10Bet" class="cellOdd O U"> 10.9 888 Sport" class="cellOdd O"> 365" class="cellOdd O U"> Betfred" class="cellOdd O"> Boylesports" class="cellOdd O U"> Paddy Power" class="cellOdd O U"> Unibet" class="cellOdd O U"> Victor Chandler" class="cellOdd O D"> William Hill" class="cellOdd O U"> Betfair" class="cellOdd B X">

Re: Portugal Super Cup 07 Aug 11

Sport Football (Portugal)
Event FC Porto v Vitoria de Guimaraes
Selection FC Porto -1.5 (Asian-handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 07/08/2011
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 1.97
Reasoning This will be the first official game that FC Porto plays after a relatively good pre-season which saw them 5W 1D 1L. Their opposition have already taken part in the Europa League qualification matches which saw them go through to the next stage after winning 2-1 in the second leg. In pre-season they have 1W and 1D but this is not all of the matches played by them as far I can understand, but I cannot find more information on this at the present time. What I do know is that Vitoria de Guimaraes did lose to a second division team 3-0 during a pre-season friendly. FC Porto have won 9 and drawn 1 of the last 10 games in which these two teams have met in. I see FC Porto winning this fixture comfortably by 2 goals or more.

Re: Portugal Super Cup 07 Aug 11 Hmmm, I'd expect a defensive approach from Vitoria, keeping it tight for as long as they can. With Porto keeping their star striker on the bench, I'm happy to go for... Half with most goals: 2nd half. 3 points at 11/10 with Stanjames.

Re: Portugal Super Cup 07 Aug 11

port Football (Portugal)
Event Porto - Vitoria Guimaraes
Selection Over 3.5 goals
Strength 10/10
Date 07/08/2011
Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 2.63
Reasoning Fc Porto will look to win their first trophy of the season here and their opponent is very convenient. Vitoria Guimaraes played in the Cup Final last year and despite losing it 6-2 to Porto they get the chance to win the Super Cup now. They weren't exactly very good defensively last season when they played away from their own stadium. Braga beat them twice 3-1, Benfica 3-0, Sporting lost 2-3 in a thriller game, and of the course the 6-2 loss to Porto. Of course they will start carefully, but like Porto showed in the Cup when they only needed 2 minutes to open the score, Vitoria Guimaraes won't last long here and will go forward themselves which will open up good opportunities for Porto. I see Porto scoring 3 goals here at the very least, and I'm counting on Guimaraes to score once as well. They certainly can.

Re: Portugal Super Cup 07 Aug 11 First football bet of the season and I'm going for; Porto -1 vs Vitoria Guimaraes 1.91 at Paddy Power (4 units) Porto have had a decent pre-season despite being without a couple of there key players for most of the time and have had enough game time to be at a good level of fitness. Its their managers Vitor Pereira first competitive game in charge and no doubt he will want to start with a good performance and an early trophy. Having been assistant manager before he is likely to keep the same players and a similar style to last season, which produced lots of goals and great attacking play including 9 in 3 games versus tonights opponents with 2 of those 3 matches beating this handicap. Don't know an awful lot about Guimaraes but they had a tricky Europa League tie only on Thursday and I think two games over the space of 4 days is a tough ask so early in the season. They may be able to keep it tight for a while but dont think they will have the legs to do it all game and with the attackers Porto have I fancy them to take there chances when they eventually get them. :hope