** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Dutch Eerste Divisie August 5-8

Re: Dutch Eerste Divisie August 5-8 Den Bosch - Zwolle Pick: Draw, odds 3.50 @ Betfair Reasoning -Zwolle has a little bit more quality (lost a lot of it during the transfer window), but Den Bosch home advantage will offset this. -Historically these matches often resulted in a draw. -Last year on the home/away table both team drew 7 and 5 times in 17 matches. Very low stakes. :unsure

Re: Dutch Eerste Divisie August 5-8 G.A. Eagles - Telstar Pick: Over 2.5, odds 1.83 @ Pinnacle Sports Both to score, odds 1.80 @ William Hill. Reasoning -Head to head in only 1 out of 10 matches both failed to score. -Head to head only 2 out of 10 matches ended in an under. -Telstar is a poor team that hopes to avoid relegation. The Eagles have to potential to be a top team, but the often do not live up to that expectation. Now they have an excellent coach and they have improved their team. -Last season both teams had more unders than draws/overs, but with many of those games the line was on 3-3.5 goals. Good luck :cigar

Re: Dutch Eerste Divisie August 5-8

Event Eindhoven - Emmen
Selection Eindhoven
Strength 10/10
Date 05/08/2011
Bookmaker/Price Stan James @ 2.00
Reasoning Eindhoven will receive Emmen on the start of the Eredivise. This is a classic game as it will be the 53th game between the two teams. Eindhoven use to be strong when playing at home and despite the financial problems they won't be easy to defeat this season, specially at home. But it is also true that on the last five seasons at Eindhoven, Ememn won three and draw two games. It is curious that the two teams end the last season like they will start this one, facing each other, and on that last game, in Emmen, the two teams draw 2-2. Eindhoven performed very well last season against Aalst and it is expected that the coach will repeat the same starting eleven of that game. In this first home official game, Eindhoven wants to present well to their fans and they are concentrate on it. I give them my bet.

Re: Dutch Eerste Divisie August 5-8 Sport Football (Holland) Event Apeldoorn - Cambuur Selection over 3 goals (Asian-handicap) Strength 8/10 Date 08/08/2011 Bookmaker/Price Ladbrokes @ 1.86 Reasoning AGOVV almost were relegted was season and I expect them motivated to perform much better now. They played good offensive football and managed to keep their best offensive players in the squad. But in the same time AGOVV played disastours in defence, conceding 77 goals and being the 2nd worst defence in the league. They got 8 overs in their last 10 home matches in the league. Cambuur finished 5th and played play-offs, but lost from 2nd placed Zwolle after penalties. They got enough quality to fight for the play-offs again and I expect them motivated for the 3 points tonight. Cambuur got 9 overs in their last 11 visits. They scored 64 goals last season, making them with 4th best attack in the league. I expect two motivated sides, hungry for the win, so I cant see less than 3 goals here. 6 of their last 7 matches here between these two sides, finished overs