** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Austrian Erste Liga 02/08/2011

Sport Football (Austria)
Event St Polten v SCR Altach
Selection Over 2.5 Total Goals
Strength 10/10
Date 02/08/2011
Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 1.70
Reasoning both team are good and create alot of goals scoring chances and the away team scr altach are my favourite to win this game but to be safe and place a sure bet i think the over 2.5 goals odd make sense is very sure as the away team always have thier way in scoring goals likewise the home team ,both team scores goals and i can see this game ending in over 2.5 goals.

Re: Austrian Erste Liga 02/08/2011

Sport Football (Austria)
Event SV Scholz Grödig v First Vienna FC 1894
Selection SV Scholz Grödig
Strength 10/10
Date 02/08/2011
Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 1.83
Reasoning SV Scholz Grödig are my favourite to win this game as they have be outstanding from the start of july last month playing their last 3 games in that month with 2 games won and draw one in a 2-2 draw against a very tough team st. polten. so in this game there is way they win not win this game against the visiting team who have be doing good in their last 3 games played. so i think a home win is a sure bet here.

Sport Football (Austria)
Event SV Scholz Grödig v First Vienna FC 1894
Selection SV Scholz Grödig
Strength 10/10
Date 02/08/2011
Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 1.83
Reasoning SV Scholz Grödig are my favourite to win this game as they have be outstanding from the start of july last month playing their last 3 games in that month with 2 games won and draw one in a 2-2 draw against a very tough team st. polten. so in this game there is way they win not win this game against the visiting team who have be doing good in their last 3 games played. so i think a home win is a sure bet here.
flash.gif 79'SV Grödig2 - 0Vienna FC
already won this bet at 79 minutes
flash.gif 83'SV Grödig4 - 0Vienna FC
surprising goals....

Sport Football (Austria)
Event St Polten v SCR Altach
Selection Over 2.5 Total Goals
Strength 10/10
Date 02/08/2011
Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 1.70
Reasoning both team are good and create alot of goals scoring chances and the away team scr altach are my favourite to win this game but to be safe and place a sure bet i think the over 2.5 goals odd make sense is very sure as the away team always have thier way in scoring goals likewise the home team ,both team scores goals and i can see this game ending in over 2.5 goals.
flash.gif 81'SKN St. Polten1 - 2Altach
bet already won at 81 minutes.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Austrian Erste Liga 02/08/2011 Hartberg - Andra This is my bet of the day. Hartberg is the worst team in league, after 6 rouds have 6 losts and goals balance -13! Andra is on the other side, other level - after 6 rounds - 5 wins and one draw, against second in table Austria Lustennau. Andra goals balance is +8. Hartberg have squad problems before this game, Andra with the best 11. Andra is huge bet Stan James @ 1.80:nana