NBA Friday

Toronto -5.5 League: 13-5-1 (Av. win 12.4) home 5+ fav, 1 day off 4- SU win as home 4- dog. [Tor] (15-4 this no.) League: 6-13 (Av. loss 9.6) away 5+ dog, any rest off 20+ ats win as home 4- fav. [Mil] (3-16 this no...inc. 0-2 this season) Toronto 10-3 @ home this season with bigger wins over better teams than this.

Re: NBA Friday hi everyone, after an unsuccesful night last night i have gone back to the drawing board. I agree with tazaD's pick of toronto as milwaukee have been awful away from home and torontos home mark is pretty good, i will be staking 2 pts on Toronto -5.5 @ 9/10 on that. Now i was surprised that tazaD only went with one pick as i see some value elsewhere as well. I see the nets as a solid home pick, although their home form has a little to be desired (6-8 currently), Golden states away season has been pretty damn awful and they are 3-12 away. Nets home losses have been against decent opposition and GS away wins. Added to this Golden states top Point scorer is doubtful as he went down with a sprained ankle last time. New Jersey has won 9 of the last 13 meetings between the 2 teams, including both last year. This is however a fairly tentative selection and stakes are low at 1.5 points on NJ -6.5 @ 5/6 The next choice is sacramento at atlanta, i fancy sacramento to defy the handicap here. Tony Delk, one of atlanta's leading scorers is doubtful, while sacramento have know new injuries. I am slightly worried about sacramento however because in their last 5, although they have won 3 of them, they have only won these by around 5 points, and none above this handicap. However that was against better opposition. Atlanta are well down on PPG, they score on average 11 less than opponants do and sacramento score on average 4 more than their opponents. Atlanta have lost 5 in a row, by an average of 11.4 points, this combined with an influencial player missing can lead sacramento to win by more than 9.5. So my final selection is 3 points on Sacramento -8.5 @8/11 Thanks for reading

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.