Late Night Poker qualifiers on Coral (& maybe Gala?)

Bart(UK)

late-night-poker-header.jpg Pic courtesy of coral.co.uk Hi guys/girls, Qualifiers are now running on Coral Poker for the Late Night Poker. Live Event Dates: 23 – 25 August 2011 Prize: An estimated $200K for the winner Tournament Venue: Cardiff Late Night Poker Online Final 16/08/2011 20:00 $100 + $10 3 x $10,500 Packages*(inc. $500 expenses) Late Night Poker Round 2 Qualifier 19:00 Saturdays $20 + $2 1 ticket guaranteed for every five runners Late Night Poker Round 1 Rebuy* 19:30 everyday $1 + $0.10 5x $22 tickets into Round 2 guaranteed Late Night Poker Round 1 Freezeout 20:30 everyday $3 + $0.30 5x $22 tickets into Round 2 guaranteed *Unlimited 1500 $1 rebuys (1500 chips) for 60 minutes, 1 x $1 Super Add-on after 60 minutes (3000 chips). Also a route through a leaderboard.

Re: Late Night Poker qualifiers on Coral (& maybe Gala?) I took part in one earlier this evening and talk about added value $1+0.10 (rebuy), only 3 of us so appears the 4th & 5th guaranteed seat were added to 1st as cash :nana None of us rebought or added on :lol LateNightPoker.jpg

Re: Late Night Poker qualifiers on Coral (& maybe Gala?)

Nice 1 Bart. I see you've joined me and Spitvenom in this Saturdays qualifier.Hopefully there'll be a few more in 'coz its 1 seat for every 5 players. Need 15 for all three of us .:loon
Yes I have for the moment, but only because in the past tickets (like the CBMPT for eg.) have mysterously disappeared if not used in the very next event. Hopefully these $22 "Semi-Finals" will be running every week with tickets transferrable between them as the online final isn't for several weeks yet. Don't be surprised if you see me drop out of this week if I can get confirmation of that from their support team. I always try to avoid fellow PL'ers as -ve ev playing against such strong players and the more PL we can get through on different weeks the better :D Bart

Re: Late Night Poker qualifiers on Coral (& maybe Gala?) good to winsome didnt get a ticket,,needs to watch his mouth ..... well done Marcin :clap i have a new card so couldnt deposit and they wouldnt let me use moneybookers,will have to ring them tomorrow.

Re: Late Night Poker qualifiers on Coral (& maybe Gala?) 1]good to winsome didnt get a ticket..,i'm truly sorry to disappoint ya , take a look at $3 sat. game:moon 2]needs to watch his mouth .....Thx for the tip:ok.maybe you'd like to follow your own advice 1st,before you dish the dirt...do you not remember the pickleman game last week,where "you" and "insider"..started it. Have a nice day ;)

Re: Late Night Poker qualifiers on Coral (& maybe Gala?) Play nicely now boys :sad @Marcin: Yes sorry, obviously wanted to share the info with you guys, but the flip side is that it ofc advertises to others outside of the forum too. Maybe should've pm'd a select few first before posting, but still lots of value there and good to support Coral/Gala who do provide great promos/tours etc. Congrats on the win :ok @Al: I'm not even sure if player transfers are possible on Ongame, never seen it, but let me know if it is and if I can help :unsure I'm sure Al will get in next time, can't keep good blokes down and all that. The Semi's and Finals on the other hand are looking like a PL league game :lol

1]good to winsome didnt get a ticket..,i'm truly sorry to disappoint ya , take a look at $3 sat. game:moon 2]needs to watch his mouth .....Thx for the tip:ok.maybe you'd like to follow your own advice 1st,before you dish the dirt...do you not remember the pickleman game last week,where "you" and "insider"..started it. Have a nice day ;)
i never said anything derogatory, that was insider :ok i might have agreed with him ;) good luck :ok

Yes I have for the moment, but only because in the past tickets (like the CBMPT for eg.) have mysterously disappeared if not used in the very next event. Hopefully these $22 "Semi-Finals" will be running every week with tickets transferrable between them as the online final isn't for several weeks yet. Don't be surprised if you see me drop out of this week if I can get confirmation of that from their support team. I always try to avoid fellow PL'ers as -ve ev playing against such strong players and the more PL we can get through on different weeks the better :D Bart
did you find out if the tickets are long lasting Bart?

did you find out if the tickets are long lasting Bart?
It says right at the bottom of the tournament page that the tickets are for this saturday,thats why i havnt bothered as im going to leeds saturday.:ok But i could be wrong wont be the first time :lol:lol:lol:lol

Re: Late Night Poker qualifiers on Coral (& maybe Gala?) there were only 3 in it until the last few secs, thought I'd get a 2nd ticket in case transferrable to following weeks + possible added value $ too. Didn't recognise any PL names otherwise would've sat out to give them a fair chance. Also apologies for my chat box rant (if anyone did turn out to be PL), had a bad day, hope it wasn't any of you that got the rough end of it :$ Out of character, but still unacceptable.

there were only 3 in it until the last few secs, thought I'd get a 2nd ticket in case transferrable to following weeks + possible added value $ too. Didn't recognise any PL names otherwise would've sat out to give them a fair chance. Also apologies for my chat box rant (if anyone did turn out to be PL), had a bad day, hope it wasn't any of you that got the rough end of it :$ Out of character, but still unacceptable.
Didnt mean anything by it mate knew you had a ticket for saturdays game and i think thats what was on offer tonight mate,i maybe wrong :lol:lol

Re: Late Night Poker qualifiers on Coral (& maybe Gala?) No it's fine mate, I just hope I didn't upset anyone in the tourney chat box, was on uber life-tilt, but calmed down now. UPDATE: Tickets Are transferrable to later rounds. The 2nd week's Semi final is now in the lobby (but not open yet) and my 2nd earned $22 ticket is highlighted ready to use.

Re: Late Night Poker qualifiers on Coral (& maybe Gala?) Two PL'ers through to the Online Final from the 1st Semi (maybe more, but only recognised 2 names). Well played Chrome who got there from just $2 :ok I've already got a ticket for next weeks Semi-Final, but will only play for any residue $. Good luck to other PL'ers next week and remember to keep an eye on the round 1's, they're often starting with 5 or 6 players and top 5 cash!

Re: Late Night Poker qualifiers on Coral (& maybe Gala?) Just after start my friends come for a drink so i decide to play fold-push game finally pushed with At :) and get 3 calls no help and KK wins the pot. I think will left semi-final and try to play final game if there will be less than 150 players.

Re: Late Night Poker qualifiers on Coral (& maybe Gala?) Well played Bart for qualifying through skill. Bart will confirm i scraped in by the skin of my teeth by trebling up all in with A5 offsuit and spiked a straight ! :rollin.Lets hope I can play better in the final!:hope I'm sure Bart will :ok. Lets get some more PL'ers in too.

Two PL'ers through to the Online Final from the 1st Semi (maybe more, but only recognised 2 names). Well played Chrome who got there from just $2 :ok I've already got a ticket for next weeks Semi-Final, but will only play for any residue $. Good luck to other PL'ers next week and remember to keep an eye on the round 1's, they're often starting with 5 or 6 players and top 5 cash!
I'm just playing for 10th ;) Good luck all the other PL'ers I see.

out very quickly, flush on the flop and no-one worries about it especially when i raise and re-raise with QQ when they have AA .... good luck all, i have a ticket for next weeks final so not all bad
- very unlucky;)

• 2 weeks later...