Tonights NBA (6/1/05)

Hi, I tried to come into the forum with a bang, typed about 300 words and then it asked me login and deleted it all :sad Anyways Ive recently started to like basketball and became interest in betting, so i thought why not combine the both and bet on basketball. From what i see there are a few main players in this forum and so i hope im not stepping on anyones feet by making this post. I am really a newbie and so i am looking for as much advice and tips as possible. Now, onto tonights NBA, The first this that struck me was the handicap on the spurs, but i like to follow the game and becuase im in the uk that would be to late. Then i saw the first game, seattle at washington and have decided that seattle seem like the value bet here. Seattle have very good away form, winning at dallas, miami and phoenix. And recently went 6 away games unbeaten, which was ended last night at orlando. In contrast washington have moderate form both home and away and recently have performed well to get to a mark of 17-13. Washington have had a couple of days rest since their last game and this will probably help their performance, of more interest is that seattle played last night. However their schedule shows that they have little problem playing back to back games, of note were away wins at san antonio and dallas with no days rest. Neither team has any major new injury concerns and so this shouldnt prove a deciding factor. Although washingtons PPG is higher they also have a higher PPG against them. Seattle average 6 points above their opponents, and although they rarely win big away, the handicap is only 2.5 points and should be fairly easy to overcome. Thanks for reading and if anyone has any hints for what else to look for then tell me £25.57 on seattle -2.5 @ 1.9

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.