international hcap ascot saturday 3.50

more working hours and restricted computer time (laptop packed up) means im just popping in for the big races at the moment ....... this is a very tricky race with 24 runners approx and i have speed rated the runners as follows : hawkeyethenoo 127 g/f our jonathan 127 good leviathan 130 good castles in the air 125 good excellent guest 123 hawkeyethenoo is understandably fav and on balance is probably justified but negative is he may prefer the ground on the faster side and higher mark also tempers things but looks decent e.w material at around 7/1 mark . our jonathon looks to have claims on recent form and is a speedy type so the 12/1 quote generally looks a pretty decent bet e.w castles in the air ran a great race in april and would have big claims on that run at 20/1 but 2 recent runs were dire and cant realistically excuse them so have to overlook on that evidence so for me the bet has to be leviathan 16/1 bet365 e.w who recorded a 130 lto over 8f and he was fading in the last furlong after flying up to 7f (which is todays distance ) so is potentially better than his 130 rating over 7f (could be up to 135 ) .his mark of 92 is a little bigger than id like really but his 7th lto underates his form as he was in the frame at 7f that day and they were flying ........he gets in off 8-9 and has draw number 1 which will help him get the rail hopefully with a fast start ......so with any luck he'll start fast and just run them into the ground (catch me if you can ...) as im restricted at the moment im going 10pts e.w for a nice gamble tomorrow :hope should be a good race as long as not too much rain overnight as he wouldnt want it much softer than it is now 4 places to run into