€50 Bank - 100 bets @ 1.05 - Can this be done?

KittenSprintClub

As the title suggests above..... Can this be done?! Like every naive compound calculating fool before me, I have worked it out that 100 successful bets @ 1.05 with a starting bank of €50 will get me to €6.5k Which sports? Which markets? I'm thinking of a variety approach, try different sports and markets and hope I don't get hit with a bullet too soon!

Re: €50 Bank - 100 bets @ 1.05 - Can this be done? Ofcourse it can be done. There are lots of people on here like Skittles who have done very well with consecutive low odds bets (over 300!). It's up to you what you want to bet on - its your money! Most people have sucess with laying correct scores in football at low odds on BetFair. Others try Over 0.5 goals in football matches which has a slightly bigger risk but still very low odds. Either way, you should get some way at least towards that target if disciplined and you don't get tempted with bigger prices. :hope

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.