FLAT RACING 14TH JULY

6.50 longchamp juddmonte prix de paris ...battle of the big guns with the return of treasure beach and seville who are both very talented horses but with the ground riding on the softish side of good i think they may struggle to keep up with reliable man 11/4 hills/lads .reliable man has clocked a 160 on soft ground and thats one of the fastest times ive seen in a long time on that ground suggesting that this horse has talent and may possibly be even better than pour moi on softened ground .....will be tested tonight by the talented duo but i think this horse could be a serious arc contender ......8pts win +( 4pts win double tonight +arc de triomph)

Re: FLAT RACING 14TH JULY I am with you on this one Richard. This horse looks a cracking bet tonight. AOB has a terrible record in the race and Reliable Man is improving all the time. Won well last time out and should take this tonight. Not sure for the Arc, but should win this tonight and at 11/4...wowzers :eek

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.