Summer Stakes

Ladies-Are-Forever-Dever-Dream_2619533.jpg I have this race as being an exceptional time recorded by LADIES ARE FOREVER and DEVER DREAM, there would be no questions that the front two are Group 1 class on the clock whereby I think we could get some value on them in the future. I wanted to know if anything in their form has shown their ability to be Group 1 class also your opinions on potential races for the front two in the future. The RP has taken a pretty dim look "A few didn´t perform up to expectations in the latest renewal of this Group 3 for fillies and mares, but that´s not to take anything away from the leading pair who came clear off a sound pace, the field being well strung out in behind." The fact the race was a Group 3 for fillies and mares is certiantly going to pay in our favour in the future especially with some of the big name media sources knocking the form, if you take into account they'll be going into some big all age races over 6-7f. What I'd like to see is both fillies take a two to three week break before racing, anything less would probably see them bounce and anything more would most likely indicate the race has took its toll. Any ideas?

Re: Summer Stakes At this moment i time i don't rate either of them as Gr1 horses. Their race at the weekend were career bests for both of them. Both of them appear better at sprint distances having both tried longer distances. There doesn't appear to be anything in their form to suggest they are Gr1 sprinter yet and i'm sure that will be reflected in their prices should they appear in Nunthorpe / Hadock Park Sprint / L'Abaye type races .

Re: Summer Stakes i agree it was an exceptionally fast time .......the other races on the card were run on a par and +1.32 on good ground is incredibly fast .....definately up to winning at group 1 level ....there arent many horses who can achieve those sorts of figures ......i thought the adjustments would scupper them but that race was well above anything else on the card and i think definately the first 3 horses warrant serious consideration wherever they go next sprinters can withstand a few quick races so if running soon id not be too concerned .......could be a potential coup in the making!!! dever dream was especially good giving ....6lbs !!! in fact if anyone spots an entry drop me a message asap please !!!

Re: Summer Stakes i dont normally do it ......but its about time i did set up some alerts as ive missed the odd winner in the past because i didnt know when they running ......even if it only gets me one winner its a good thing ....and in this case these horses will probably be fantastic prices if they step up in grade and if they hack up the price will never be the same again .....this is the moment you have to get on....when they step up in grade added them on gg.com .....hopefully will know now

• 2 months later...