DTD 25th July 9pm 20 Gold Chip Seats for August Grand Prix IV

i'm lucky

Found this don't know if anyone here is interested in it.Didn't know whether to post it here or in Live Forum.Remove if it is already posted somewhere. For my facebook friends ONLY I will be running an online freeroll at 9pm on Monday 25th July, where I am giving away 20 Golden Chip Seats for the upcoming August Grand Prix IV. I will post the password on my facebook wall 48hrs before the freeroll start time. You will be able to rebuy and add-on for €2, however entry will be free. The internet is an amazing tool, however it can be a bit anonymous as well as spammy in the cyberspace world, therefore I have set up a dedicated personal facebook account ONLY for Dusk Till Dawn Club members. If you have a facebook account please send me a facebook friend request to Simon ACES Trumper. You must be a club member. I will be keeping you personally updated on my wall with the Club's main events such as UKIPT, our monthly Deepstacks, Monte Carlos and Grand Prix's. Feel free to post or message me personally with any questions, suggestions or comments you may have and I will reply ASAP. I will be running more promotions for free seats into tournaments in the club as a thank you to players who have supported Dusk Till Dawn over the last 4 years. I look forward to speaking to you soon in the club or through my facebook account, fingers crossed for the WSOP in Vegas! Cheers Simon