FLAT RACING THURS 30TH JUNE

hope this hasnt already been started and ive missed it .... 7.25 epsom nice competitive sprint with collect art on a roll at the moment but i have a feeling the hcapper has caught up with this one now and might struggle .i like fireback but price is a little on the short side (i was hoping for about 7/1 ) and is carrying a stone heavier than last time so im opposing .personally i cant split free for all 8/1 paddy power and we have a dream 13/2 bet365 both are have ratings of 137 and both are equally well weighted ,we have a dream looks like a horse on a steep upward curve and i dont think the penalty will be enough to stop him today after the ease of his last win coupled with his high cruising speed he looks very good if he can handle the course 2 x 1pt wins

Re: FLAT RACING THURS 30TH JUNE 3.40 Yarmouth: Hobson 1pt win @ 16/1 PP BOG This horse is well handicapped on best known form having won from from a mark of 70 in May last year over this trip at Chepstow. Has a very decent C&D record too with a record of 1253 from four attempts. Jockey has been on board for the last two victories and is good for her additional 5lbs claim. Have to forgive a few disappointing efforts so far this season, however back at favoured track with Amy Scott back on board and with stable hitting a bit of form over last 14 days has to be given a chance in a fairly open race IMO.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.