Fintron's Flat Thread 2011

While its fair to say I've been a little slower than most to start a flat thread for this season, I'd like to post my non-handicap selections in here if its okay by the mods? Last year's thread is here: http://forum.punterslounge.com/f13/fintrons-flat-thread-2010-final-profit-127-57-pts-100254/ The link to the 2009 thread is on the first page of the above link. The aim with the thread is to focus on two-year-old non-handicaps.

Re: Fintron's Flat Thread 2011 Forgot to say, the bets will be given on a 1-3 pt scale. The bank is 50 pts. 2.10 Curragh This is a 6f Group 2 for 2yo's and although the ground is drying out so could be good come the off? Aidan O'Brien has a solid record in this contest but two others probably set the form standard. Hard As Nails ran Power (subsequent Coventry winner at Royal Ascot) close in a Listed event at this course last time and looks to have a big chance, but he steps up to 6f from the miniumum trip here so I have slight preference for LILBOURNE LAD, who won ever so impressively last time under Richard Hughes in a 6f Listed race at Naas and is expected to have improve further under the master guidance of Richard Hannon. Lilbourne Lad 2/1 VC Bet, 1 pt win

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.