williamhill poker have stole £1150 of me

farms23

hi im new here just wondering if any1 can help me i play on williamhill and i tryed to withdraw £1150 but they blocked my account they asked me for id a picture of my card and a letter saying that i did not no the person i was playing so i sent it all off to them and the unlock my account but my moneys gone i email them asking what is goin on and this is the email i recive back Dear Andrew, This is Zaila from the Support Team. Please be informed that the funds amounting to £1,150 which you transferred in your poker account were not valid due to your account being involved in irregular betting. These were used to cover the damaged that has been done. Your understanding will be greatly appreciated. Should you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact William Hill Poker Customer Services. We are available 24 Hours a day, 7 days a week. With Best Regards, William Hill Poker Customer Services so there trying to steal my money surely thay cant do this if anyone can help me of what do to next would be great

Re: williamhill poker have stole £1150 of me

hi im new here just wondering if any1 can help me i play on williamhill and i tryed to withdraw £1150 but they blocked my account they asked me for id a picture of my card and a letter saying that i did not no the person i was playing so i sent it all off to them and the unlock my account but my moneys gone i email them asking what is goin on and this is the email i recive back Dear Andrew, This is Zaila from the Support Team. Please be informed that the funds amounting to £1,150 which you transferred in your poker account were not valid due to your account being involved in irregular betting. These were used to cover the damaged that has been done. Your understanding will be greatly appreciated. Should you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact William Hill Poker Customer Services. We are available 24 Hours a day, 7 days a week. With Best Regards, William Hill Poker Customer Services so there trying to steal my money surely thay cant do this if anyone can help me of what do to next would be great
Sounds like they suspect you of collusion. You'll have to post more details of what games you played and with whom before anyone will be able to give any constructive advice.

what happend was i won 250 from the slots whent into a table heads up no limt with a random player and won the rest thats all then i played on the slots again after and won another 200odd pounds try to withdraw and locked my account
In that case it looks like they suspect the two of you of chip dumping and the other person of making some kind of fraudulent deposit into their account. How long did the heads up game last?

Re: williamhill poker have stole £1150 of me In that case you need to point out to them your previous playing record on their site as proving you are an honest player. However, if you haven't played with them much before, have scored a win of several hundred pounds playing a heads up cash table in 30 odd minutes, then I think you've not got a snowballs chance in hell of proving you are an honest poker player.

can the just stel my money like that can they are they allowed to do that is there not any type of solicitor that i can talk with its a joke relly how they can just take my money
why are you not talking to williamhill about it? ask for proof of what they think you have done,you will then have something to show to a solicitor or someone of the same ilk,i am assuming you are not from the UK

Re: williamhill poker have stole £1150 of me You should post up the hand histories of your 5 biggest pots in the HU cash session you had. That would give some indication of why the company have taken the stance they have. Although the email from the customer service rep, Zaila, suggests that the money was won prior to transference to your poker account, and was won 'irregularly' - whatever that means? Alternatively, it could it be for crimes against punctuation?