over 2.5 goals more value on both teams to score?

ok I generally pick overs when both teams have good strikers and concede a lot of goals. This means the score will normally be 2-1, 2-2 or something. However I've noticed at the times when I do do that, that the odds for both teams to score has been much closer to even money than overs. Is this true or was it just at the few times I looked? I always get shafted when I pick overs because it ends up 1-1, the first time that happend I seen both teams to score existed and thought well if its going to be overs then both teams will most likely score to bet that for the next time, just means that I wouldnt need the third goal and should get more bets up. Any thoughts and opinions on this? Like the only way that would fail is if one team managed to score all three goals which would be rarer for an overs game.

Re: over 2.5 goals more value on both teams to score? hi,i have only very quickly read your post and this is a very quick response.... why not hedge your overs bet with a saver on 1-1(if indeed it comes up as often as you say? also,you should bear in mind that the criteria you look for for overs bets re.-both teams conceding lots of goals-will almost certainly be taken into account in the prices...so that its unlikely to be a value bet. also,in general,both teams to score markets are poor value imo. good luck

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.