PL/Virgin Exclusive Satellite - Super Poker Event of Europe - Final 27th June

morlspin

Re: PL Exclusive - Virgin Poker Events - Free Seats Added - Sun 12th and 19th

And what if the winner then goes on to win a seat
then we will cross that bridge when we get to it ;) i did ask G what if he won and he said he would donate both seats as he cant make the final,i have no idea how he will do that though. if you have another way,happy to listen :ok

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Exclusive - Virgin Poker Events - Free Seats Added - Sun 12th and 19th No its yor seat mate. Just the way you have written it IMO if who ever knocks out Morls also wins a seat that it is still that players seat. Need to say only if they dont qualify.

No its yor seat mate. Just the way you have written it IMO if who ever knocks out Morls also wins a seat that it is still that players seat. Need to say only if they dont qualify.
i have amended post 59, think that should sort it :ok

Re: PL Exclusive - Virgin Poker Events - Free Seats Added - 19th June PLUS see post 5 I assume it's preferred that those of us who won a seat on Sunday do not enter the freeroll, unless they have a specific person in mind they are trying to win a seat for. Or do you want us in to keep numbers up?

Re: PL Exclusive - Virgin Poker Events - Free Seats Added - 19th June PLUS see post 5

I assume it's preferred that those of us who won a seat on Sunday do not enter the freeroll' date=' unless they have a specific person in mind they are trying to win a seat for. Or do you want us in to keep numbers up?[/quote'] Actually Helen the wording in the screen shot of the buyin tourney suggests that only those who have not won a seat will gain entry to the freeroll, sure G will let you know.

as i have already got a seat,the seat i won last night will now be a bounty on Morlspin in the freeroll. if you then qualify for a seat in your own right then it will go to the bubble good luck in taking him down ;)
Brilliant gesture Al, only problem for me is the only time I get better cards than Graeme is on Valentines Day:p

Re: PL Exclusive - Virgin Poker Events - Free Seats Added - 19th June PLUS see post 5 dont forget to manually register for tonights freeroll :ok and if Morlspin doesnt make it,the bubble gets my seat :ok good luck on taking him down,and to re-iterate,whoever takes him down gets the seat,if you then win a seat outright,it goes to the bubble :ok,if that bubble is Morlspin,it will be the next player down the list

Re: PL Exclusive - Virgin Poker Events - Free Seats Added - 19th June PLUS see post 5 I want to make something clear too. If you ALREADY have a seat in the final, please DO NOT play this event, if you do and you win a seat, you will NOT be able to sell/transfer or do anything with the 2nd seat, its pointless playing. I am in the game tonight and will have a bounty on my head from Teaulc, take me out and you get auto entry to the final. Good luck and may the best luckboxes with ;)