PL/Virgin Exclusive Satellite - Super Poker Event of Europe - Final 27th June

morlspin

Hi All Virgin Poker have rewarded us after a great series last month with a small promo which gives PL Members 5 free seats to their Super Poker Event of Europe super satellite which takes place on June 27th. The seats are worth €33 each and are there will be five prizes of a seat to http://www.superpokerevent.com/ worth €320 each should you be one of the winners. The way we are going to do this is as follows*: June 12th = €5+50c game with 2 seats added to the final, with 1 in 6 also qualifying from our buy ins! Which means if we get 24 players, we get 6 seats to the final! The password is the usual "plseries" and the tournament should be in the lobby shortly June 19th = Everyone who played the June 12th game will be entered into a FREEROLL with 3 seats added to the prizepool as a way of saying thanks for playing *Entry Requirements = To have signed up to the forum and made at least 1 post in this thread!:ok So, what you waiting for? Sign up today and play in the best exclusive events from your favourite forum! GL All and thanks to Virgin and their continued support! :cheers

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Exclusive - Virgin Poker Events - Free Seats Added - Sun 12th and 19th Graeme, in a quandary, i have already qualified for the final,but want to support the forum by playing,(numbers meaning seats),if i win another seat (big if),can i transfer it to another member?? also can you confirm it is the 27th?,, sats say the 30th

Re: PL Exclusive - Virgin Poker Events - Free Seats Added - Sun 12th and 19th If (like me) you didn't bother clicking the link in post 1 you may not realise that June 27th (or whatever date if incorrect) is only a satellite to the main event which is in Feb and March 2012. Buy in appears to be €300+€40? Details for the lazy ones here: Super Poker Event of Europe 2012 Overview • The Super Poker Event of Europe (“The Super 2012”) will be Europe’s largest ever poker tournament in terms of player numbers. • With 4,000 poker players all sitting down at once to play in a fully dealer dealt professionally run poker tournament in the Citywest Conference Centre, Dublin, Ireland. • The entry fee is €300 (+€40 Reg) and the estimated prize-pool is €1.2 million. • Day 1 will start at 12:00 on Saturday 25th Feb 2012. Day 2 will start at 12:00 on Sunday 26th Feb. Day 3 (Final 8 Players) will start at 13:00 on Saturday 31st March 2012. The Final 8 players will be flown to a secure location (up to €400 flight and accommodation allowance provided) and the final table will be live streamed on the Internet. • Poker players from all over the world will have the opportunity to participate in an amazing low cost buy-in tournament. With the chance to win life changing amounts of money over a well structured, professionally run, weekend poker tournament. • Throughout 2011, we propose to have constant daily guaranteed feeders (starting at €0.10 entry) qualifying players up to countless weekly online Super-Satellite finals. Check our "Qualify" Section. • We need every poker player in the world to share a link to this website or to tell everyone they know about this fantastic tournament. We cannot achieve our target of 4,000 players without a huge amount of help from poker players.

Re: PL Exclusive - Virgin Poker Events - Free Seats Added - Sun 12th and 19th

Graeme, in a quandary, i have already qualified for the final,but want to support the forum by playing,(numbers meaning seats),if i win another seat (big if),can i transfer it to another member?? also can you confirm it is the 27th?,, sats say the 30th
1) Dunno 2) Dunno :loon Ill email virgin in morning mate G:ok

Graeme, in a quandary, i have already qualified for the final,but want to support the forum by playing,(numbers meaning seats),if i win another seat (big if),can i transfer it to another member?? also can you confirm it is the 27th?,, sats say the 30th
email sent mate, just awaiting reply:ok

1.Yes, he can transfer it to another player.

The final is on the 27th. http://www.virgingames.com/poker/promotions.aspx?promo=promo8. I will request that the description in the satellites be changed

Re: PL Exclusive - Virgin Poker Events - Free Seats Added - Sun 12th and 19th The main satellite is on the 27th June, whereas live tournament is settled in February 2012. Anyone knows if more of them is planned in July or August ?

The main satellite is on the 27th June' date= whereas live tournament is settled in February 2012. Anyone knows if more of them is planned in July or August ?
:welcome to PL, at this time,unknown