PuntersLounge Ladies Only League - Pokerstars - Leg 9 of 9 on Thurs 30th June

starshine

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PuntersLounge Ladies Only League - Pokerstars - Leg 5 of 9 on Thurs 16th June Well done Suzanne and Donna. :clap New table posted and Donna now takes it up at the top. :ok Have put a note of how the points are calculated at the start of the table, for those new to Punters Lounge.

Re: PuntersLounge Ladies Only League - Pokerstars - Leg 5 of 9 on Thurs 16th June

Thanks Helen :ok Really enjoying the league and increased competition thanks to Gina's hard work in recruiting new members :clap
Well said Donna! Big welcome to our new members - so good to see more at the tables! :welcome :welcome :welcome :welcome :welcome

Re: PuntersLounge Ladies Only League - Pokerstars - Leg 5 of 9 on Tues 21st June Well done to our first double winner of the month, Suzanne, and Jessica in 2nd. :clap Table updated - Girly holding on, but with 5 games already played starts 'dropping points' from now on. :ok I will have to miss Tuesdays game as well, next update might not be til Weds.

Re: PuntersLounge Ladies Only League - Pokerstars - Leg 5 of 9 on Tues 21st June Gratulations to Jzzca for winning and Harmony for second last nite :clap:clap:clap sorry for late screenshot, but I was a bit worn out yesterday and went to bed early I would really like it, if perhaps someone else can take screenshots as well. Now come to screenshots, as the tourney lobby wasnt there any more, and I had to go over results. We been 18 players yesterday. And in results we see only 16 one one view, than scroll down take nother screenshot pwhl_aa6_u959r.jpg pwhl_6ef_u959r.jpg

Re: PuntersLounge Ladies Only League - Pokerstars - Leg 8 of 9 on Tues 28th June I am proudly announcing that during todays game we Ladies made following decision by consensus: We would wish, that the forum buys a house in Gweek (link will follow), as a present for our clubmanager. The Clubmanager than guarantees that this house will be open all year as a holiday home for all PL ladies, for resting, nice live homegames and nice meals ;), and we are only half kidding http://www.findaproperty.com/displayprop.aspx?edid=00&salerent=0&pid=7344726

Re: PuntersLounge Ladies Only League - Pokerstars - Leg 9 of 9 on Thurs 30th June Well done to Aga and Nellie tonight. :clap It's turned into a very close fought league this month and Helen (Harmony) takes over at the top by just 2 points and only 40 points splitting the top 6. So all to play for going into the final leg on Thurdsay. :ok

Re: PuntersLounge Ladies Only League - Pokerstars - Leg 9 of 9 on Thurs 30th June Sorry I didn't have more time to play this month:( And I can't be with you tomorrow as I'm at Open'er Heineken concert. But we can meet in person if you are going to be in Nottingham for APAT this year. :) So good luck all and have fun!

Re: PuntersLounge Ladies Only League - Pokerstars - Leg 9 of 9 on Thurs 30th June

Sorry I didn't have more time to play this month:( And I can't be with you tomorrow as I'm at Open'er Heineken concert. But we can meet in person if you are going to be in Nottingham for APAT this year. :) So good luck all and have fun!
enjoy your concert, hope to see you more on tables in July I won't be in Nottingham, but I am sure you will meet some of the others

Re: PuntersLounge Ladies Only League - Pokerstars - Leg 9 of 9 on Thurs 30th June League table is updated with final positions for the month. Congratulations to Suzanne (MissHoolie), a well deserved winner with 2 1sts and a 2nd over the month. :clap Runner up is Helen (Harmony) who just pips Donna (Girly). A really close league this month, several having chances to take the title. Thank you to all who joined up and who took part this month and made it so enjoyable. Back with more of the same next month. :ok There's also the 4-month winner to decide next month, I'll sort out the current positions there and add to post 1 in next couple of days.

Re: PuntersLounge Ladies Only League - Pokerstars - Leg 9 of 9 on Thurs 30th June Gratulations Suzanne, very well done :clap:clap:clap:clap nice catch up tonite for the monthly :clap:clap:clap:clap and very well done Harmony :clap:clap:clap who did a good efford over the month to stay constantly in top postitions