PuntersLounge Ladies Only League - Pokerstars - Leg 9 of 9 on Thurs 30th June

starshine

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PuntersLounge Ladies Only League - Pokerstars - Leg 1 of 9 on Thurs 2nd June Sorry, not been around for a couple of days so didn't realise we'd rolled right on to June (not that I could have played on Thurs anyway). Will sort tables out at start of thread in a day or two. :ok Well done Donna and Nellie. :clap

Re: PuntersLounge Ladies Only League - Pokerstars - Leg 1 of 9 on Thurs 2nd June :welcome to Punterslounge all new ones, and welcome to our Ladies Club, hope you all enjoy the games And to all: I am proudly announcing that the Bavarian Power on PL is growing, we are two now ;) Jzzca and me, so you better be aware of us :lol

Re: PuntersLounge Ladies Only League - Pokerstars - Leg 1 of 9 on Thurs 2nd June

And to all: I am proudly announcing that the Bavarian Power on PL is growing' date=' we are two now ;) Jzzca and me, so you better be aware of us :lol[/quote'] HAHA right!!! U go girl.

Re: PuntersLounge Ladies Only League - Pokerstars - Leg 1 of 9 on Thurs 2nd June Welcome all new ladies to the league :welcome and well done to starshine on the recruitment drive via Stars facebook. :notworthy Congratulations tonight to Harmony and fawn who had an epic HU , well done Helen and Nancy.:clap New tables will be posted up shortly in post 1. plstarsladies070611.jpg Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Re: PuntersLounge Ladies Only League - Pokerstars - Leg 1 of 9 on Thurs 2nd June Thank you Helen and Gina for the posts and all the recruitment work. It was great to see regulars and new players, who I hope will become regulars too, this evening and we had a really great game. I shall certainly remember the HU! Congrats fawn on a good game throughout and I think everyone enjoyed it. Welcome to all newcomers - see you again on Thursday.

Re: PuntersLounge Ladies Only League - Pokerstars - Leg 3 of 9 on Thurs 9th June Very well done both, gratulations to Helen :clap:clap:clap Please all don't forget there is a game tonight. I am not sure if I can make it, I am having an exhibition today, and I don't know if I will be back home in time. So for the bounty challenge, if I got kicked out while on Sitout this does NOT count good luck to all :hope

Re: PuntersLounge Ladies Only League - Pokerstars - Leg 4 of 9 on Tues 14th June Well done to Tracy and Debjani (blowfly). :clap Table updated and Tracy takes over at the top. Thank you to all who played tonight. Any ladies who have not yet posted, please come and introduce yourself in this thread so we know who you are. :ok:D

Re: PuntersLounge Ladies Only League - Pokerstars - Leg 3 of 9 on Thurs 9th June

well done girls, thank you all for joining, what a great turn up gratulations to Lip Tracy for winning, and Blow fly for second :clap:clap s7im_03c_u959r.jpg
Thanks... was a gg, really good to see more players :D

Re: PuntersLounge Ladies Only League - Pokerstars - Leg 4 of 9 on Tues 14th June Just to confirm ladies. This months league will be again a 5 out of 9 best scores, so no worries for those who have joined in late, still a lot of time to win! The prizes will also be sent when i get back from Vegas on July 6th/7th so if anyone who has won, can email [email protected] with their details and what prize they won i can do it faster when we return. The players who have already received their prizes, can you also confirm they have arrived thanks?