A.I Horses (June)

Moving this here as its more of a system than a lets back till we fail glory thread. All bets picked by a computer programme If anyone wants to read up everything is HERE Last months return was quite good ,hoping to continue in a similar vein this month :hope all bets will be put up, 5% of starting bank (rounded down to nearest whole) increasing if bank rises but never decreasing,giving a max losing run of 20. If more than 1 daily selection bets will be dutched for equal returns. Pocketed 200 from last months profit of 314.74 So this months starting bank will be 114.74 Starting bets will be 114.74*0.05 = 5.73 (round down to 5) Thats about it , onwards and upwards Lets see if we can get off to a good start :hope 2 for today All BOG @ B365 Kempton 8.20 Lemon Rock Ripon 8.40 Sir Frances Drake 13773199.png :ok

Re: A.I Horses (June) Steady on jimbo dont get too carried away :lol , You might be cursing me come the end of the month :\ Just remember last months results have no bearing whatsoever on this month. Will put any qualifiers up about 9.30 > 10.00 ish :ok

Re: A.I Horses (June) I place my bets between 9.30>10.30 They are placed @ best odds guaranteed so if they drift out like these 2 did today I get the better price. Pint Size 2.10 > 2.50 :dude Blackdown Fair 4.00 > 4.50 :dude :ok

Re: A.I Horses (June) But the odds may also become lower than the time you post selections here :tongue2 that case may happen ?? :) If so, in long term it will be fair without caring about the time of placing bets, am I right ?? :dude

I place my bets between 9.30>10.30 They are placed @ best odds guaranteed so if they drift out like these 2 did today I get the better price. Pint Size 2.10 > 2.50 :dude Blackdown Fair 4.00 > 4.50 :dude :ok

Re: A.I Horses (June)

But the odds may also become lower than the time you post selections
That's life I'm afraid The way the post are set out should be self explanatory to even the most naive of punters. First daily post Screenshot of the prices I have taken @ B365 Second daily post Screenshot of returns for my bets @ B365 ,If the price has drifted I get the better price What happens to the price in-between is unfortunately beyond my control and is down to personal preference whether you decide to take it or not.
If so, in long term it will be fair without caring about the time of placing bets, am I right
I have no idea ,only your own records could verify whether the prices you back at are profitable in the long run or not.

Re: A.I Horses (June)

Hi' date=' today I placed bets in 365 too, and the odds was up to 3.00 for Fremen but when I had placed the bet before, odd for Fremen had been only 2.37. So if we had won, the would have been 3.00 or 2.37 ? :\ First time with 365 :cow[/quote'] If the sp went out to 3.00 you would have got 3.00, had it won if the sp dropped to 2.00 you would have been given your origional 2.37 had it won. The price you take is the lowest price you can get if the horse wins, But if the starting price drifts out to a larger price and the horse wins then you get the larger price.

Re: A.I Horses (June) It's amazing to here that, so in ladbrokes may we have that benefit ? If the SP odds is up, my we get the higher odds ? Besides, is there any other bookies that offer that benefit like 365 ? Thanks for picks today, hope we can :nana like bananas :dude

If the sp went out to 3.00 you would have got 3.00, had it won if the sp dropped to 2.00 you would have been given your origional 2.37 had it won. The price you take is the lowest price you can get if the horse wins, But if the starting price drifts out to a larger price and the horse wins then you get the larger price.