** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

MLB:May 30 Picks

I never really consider Home advantage in baseball puntuimng but some really good home picks at great ofdds tonight. Arizona diamond backs against the Florida LA Dodgers against a out of form Colorado Cincinati Reds (who were unlucky in the last series) against abrewers team that doesnt play all that great away from home. St Louis Cardibnals against a faltering Giants Detroit tigers against a dreadful Minesota Twins. If you like gouing against a patchty Yankees I suggest Oak Athletics as well. I expect Boston, Philies to easily win their games but I dont like taking low odds in baseball and niether do I go for the handicap in the 1st round.

Re: MLB:May 30 Picks wow my instincts prove me right, Boston lose the 1st game of the series.I sucked big time last season but Im learning fast this season, in baseball when a game looks ridiculously obvious & the odds are very low,unless its a game against one of the bottom 3 teams never play the low odds they arent worth it. 5/5 yesterday at close to evens for each bet, great start to the week.:ok going against the twins all season might prove profitable,same goes for houston.