BBOTD Monday 30th May

4.10 Redcar Mirrored win 13/2 William Hill I have been looking at the trends for previous years of this race. Firstly an official rating of between 91-98 has been the trend for the previous 8 years. This rules out Desert Romance, Prince of Johanne, Pendragon, Breakheart, Jo'Burg and Merchant of Dubai. Overall the trends look to favour those in the low 90's with only 1 winner winning off 95, 96 and 98. The age trend is also pretty important with the winners all being aged 4-6. This rules out Nanton and Halicarassus. Another thing I have noticed of the trends is that it is importat to have finished at least 4th last time out. Only 1 winner in the last 8 years finished worse than 4th last time out and went on to win this race. This rules out Jutland, Sarrsar, Sirvino, Bikini Babe and Ingleby Spirit. That left me with just 2 in Mirrored and Arlequin. I was quite taken by Mirrored's win last time out and just favoured that one. This horse has gone very close off higher marks than 91 in the past and although he disappointed towards the end of last season, he returned with a very promising effort and I think he can improve again with that run under his belt. Fancied runners have a good record in this race so I am happy to put my money on this one.

Re: BBOTD Monday 30th May 16:00 Towcester The Strawberry One - 1pt win @ sp The Strawberry One looks hard to be opposed here in a hatrick bid shes in great form winning easy last time out and still looks like she has more to give in her races the penalty is the only doubt but she should still prove to much to cope with for the challengers

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.