New site offering half-price tourneys

swampster

http://www.pokeaday.com/ Like a groupon but for online poker tournaments, you get a different offer each day where seats (sometimes up to 100) to online tourneys will be offered half-price, ranging from GTD prizepool freezeouts to satellite qualifiers. If they get some big gtd online tournaments and big satellites, could be good value. Think it launches in a week or so but you can register now.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: New site offering half-price tourneys I registered and I thought that the countdown on the site was the launchdate, but that is sadly not the case... And I also asked for the 3 months free subscription to WPT Poker Magazine... No news yet though :unsure Any idea when the lauchdate will be?

Re: New site offering half-price tourneys pokeAday launches this Friday, 17th June. THe first half-price tournament token is for a $12,500 GTD F/O. Entry is normally $300+20, but is $150+20 to the first 50 pokeAday members to register (membership to pokeAday is completely free). The site will be revealed on Friday. *NOTE: New sign-ups to the poker site or existing members can play.

Re: New site offering half-price tourneys

I registered for the Titan game a few days ago, but I still haven't received my 50% cashback yet :\ Anyone else tried these guys yet?
Pokeaday only pass your name on to the site.I thought I read somewhere they would refund you in 72 hours.You will have to get hold of Titan and ask them why you haven't received it.

hey i played the titan one too - haven't had a refund yet but i contacted [email protected] and they told me Titan have been slow at providing the refund but it should be processed on monday but they are working on them to get the processing done quicker -
same email to me :ok

Got my refund from Titan this morning so the site definitely works - just a few teething problems I guess. Will def be taking some more offers in the future, maybe I can even cash next time :)
:welcome to PL, thats good to hear, i would just urge members to be cautious with new sites like this, never use money you can ill afford to lose.

Got my refund from Titan this morning so the site definitely works - just a few teething problems I guess. Will def be taking some more offers in the future, maybe I can even cash next time :)
I receieved $15 too. Trying to withdraw it now...

• 2 months later...