BBOTD Thursday 26th May

8.15 Sandown Neebras 11/4 Bet365 This horse is a max bet for me tonight. Some great racing at Sandown but I have waited for this one to reappear since his last run. For me this horses last run was mightily impressive even though it was just a 3 runner event. He ran a quick time and pulled right away from the other 2 horses with the minimum of fuss and was heavily eased in the last 150yds. This represents a step up in class but this horse should be able to take it in his stride. He has some big entries for the season and they will know where they stand with this horse after this race. I fully expect him to be too good for these. The main danger looks to be Fury but I have slight doubts of the form of the stable at the moment and think this horse is worth taking on. Tazahum's form was let down by Captain Bertie at Chester and I don't think this horse will be good enough to trouble the top 2 in the market. He also has the burden of Richard Hills. The Hannon horse looks progressive but I think he will struggle against these with his penalty. Neebras could have recorded an extremely quick time last time out if he had seriously been asked a question which is what will probably happen in this race. If turning up in the same mood, he will be very tough to beat. The only slight doubt is he sometimes starts very slowly. First time out this season, he lost all chance at the start. He was better last time out and if he can break well in this race, I hope he proves too classy for these.

Re: BBOTD Thursday 26th May 14:30 Folkestone Gentlemans Code - 1pt win @ sp this will be a pre Ascot race for Gentlemans Code and should be odds on but it will be hard to see beyond him winning here in what looks a weak maiden he showed plenty of speed on hes debut and should be to much to handle for the challengers

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.