** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

A few photos from Mark Johnston's stables today

Re: A few photos from Mark Johnston's stables today

Nice photos mate :ok How was the tour overall? Mark Johnston is my favourite trainer so feel free to let me know everything!
It was very good! Never been to one before so didnt know what to expect! It was ran by the 'Elite Racing Club' but Johnston did turn up to watch the horses on the gallops! 'Jock' his assistant also did a fair amount of talking & answering questions & told us there were no definates at Ripon races that day but there best hope was for Qenaa which came 1st in a deadheat at odds of 5/1... it wasnt one i'd of picked myself but i took his advice & had it ew :nana

Re: A few photos from Mark Johnston's stables today Did he mention whether there was bug going around in his yard at the minute? Johnston has usually been a safe trainer for me in years gone by but this year I can't seem to get him right...Hacienda, Guest Book, Fox Hunt and this week Bowmaker, all of his, have solid form claims but undeperform for no apparent reason. Fox Hunt was the worst, smashed from 7/1 into 7/2 up at Hamilton and finished no better than fourth, he was running in a handicap even though he holds high profile Group entries. Just wondered if he knew of any bug that may explain the underperformance of his horses this year or if it might simply be a case of them taking a little bit longer to hit full stride?

Re: A few photos from Mark Johnston's stables today I have found it hard to catch him this season as well fintron, really hit and miss. The yard have had little patches of good form but nothing compared to the usual, especially with regards to a few you mentioned who have some fairly solid form but just haven't really progressed on from that this year. Will be interesting to see how he does over the next couple of months anyway.