Not to lose doubles NEW FOR 2005!!!

DC

This system may be familiar to some of you. It involves backing two teams across two matches, where you believe they will not lose. This would mean 4 doubles. Stakes can either be kept level for simplicity which means a variable return every week, or using the odds provided, stakes can be calculated so the same return is gained if one of the 4 doubles comes in. This probably makes no sense whatsoever but here is today's first bet. I am using a strict set of rules for my qualifiers. Gillingham v READING (odds Reading 2.30, odds for draw 3.20) Oldham v TRANMERE (odds Tranmere 2.50, odds for draw 3.20) Bank £200.00 Staking A = £4 doubles of £5.00 (Reading/Tranmere, Reading/Tranmere draw, Reading draw/Tranmere, Reading draw/Tranmere draw) total £20.00 Staking B = £6.53 Reading/Tranmere, £5.10 Reading win/Tranmere draw, £4.70 Reading draw/Tranmere win, £3.67 Reading draw/Tranmere draw total £20.00. This will return £17.56 PROFIT in any case. Cheers Danny

Re: Not to lose doubles NEW FOR 2005!!! apart from the case where oldham/gillingham win :-) good idea for system this, any more details about what teams you select not to lose, or how you go about doing it? I tried something similar to this a while back in the premiership and had some success with it, although I was only making very small gains, so when a loss came around I was fcuked although mine weren't doubles, i stuck to singles, so I'll be interested to see how you get on. good luck

Re: Not to lose doubles NEW FOR 2005!!! Gillingham 0 Reading 0 Oldham 2 Tranmere 2 Staking A returned £51.20 = £31.20 profit Staking B returned £37.56 = £17.56 profit BP - you're right of course, I should have said "in any of the 4 cases highlighed". The point I was trying to make was that the same amount of profit could be obtained if successful. I don't want to reveal the selection method just yet, although the shrewdies out there should suss it ;) Cheers for now Danny

Re: Not to lose doubles NEW FOR 2005!!! Bet 2 Kidderminster v Southend R & D v Swansea Southend and Swansea to win or draw, (both matches 2.20 the win and 3.25 the draw with Bet 365) Staking A: 4 x £5 doubles on wins and draws Staking B: £7.11 Southend / Swansea, £3.27 on draw / draw, £4.81 on Southend / draw and £4.81 on draw / Swansea (returns £14.42 profit) Total £20.00 stake Danny

Re: Not to lose doubles NEW FOR 2005!!! Kidderminster 1 Southend 3 R & D 0 Swansea 2 Staking A returned a profit of £4.20 ! = £35.40 total profit Staking B returned a profit of £14.41 = £31.97 total profit So far so good...

Re: Not to lose doubles NEW FOR 2005!!!

Staking A: 4 x £5 doubles on wins and draws Staking B: £7.11 Southend / Swansea, £3.27 on draw / draw, £4.81 on Southend / draw and £4.81 on draw / Swansea (returns £14.42 profit) Total £20.00 stake Danny
can I ask a question... when you say £20 total stake, does that mean you do either A OR B and not both? or does £20 total apply to both making £40? you seem to be doing cracking so far, keep it up :D

Re: Not to lose doubles NEW FOR 2005!!! No mate, it's one or the other. (I do Staking B on the internet.) The only reason I offer up staking A is for the benefit of people who might not want to spend time putting on four seperate bets and just select "4 doubles". I think the staking sometimes puts people off? However, I'd say it would be more beneficial to do the calculated stakes because of examples like today where a winning bet paid less than 25% of the investment :o I guess otherwise you'd be cheering on draws more than the actual team winning!! Interesting to see it side by side though. Roll on next weekend...

Re: Not to lose doubles NEW FOR 2005!!! Yes that would just about work but you'd have to round up or down on the old pence factor. Interesting, I see you spent £10 on tonight's premiership matches yet you only want to spend £2 here!! ? ? Danny

Re: Not to lose doubles NEW FOR 2005!!! Unfortunately, as the system operates from a strict set of rules, there are no qualifying selections this week. Starting Bank £200 Bets 2/ Wins 2 Total Staked = £40.00 Total Profit (B) = £31.97 Current Bank (B) = £231.97 Yield = 79.9% Danny

Re: Not to lose doubles NEW FOR 2005!!! But we have a bet THIS weekend... :clap Bet 3 Wrexham v TRANMERE (2.20 win, 3.30 draw) Oxford v YEOVIL (2.20 win, 3.30 draw) I will stick to staking plan B from now on: £7.20 Tranmere / Yeovil £4.80 Tranmere X / Yeovil £4.80 Tranmere / Yeovil X £3.20 Tranmere X / Yeovil X (£20.00 total stake) Should any of the doubles succeed, the profit will be £14.85 All prices Bet365 Danny

Re: Not to lose doubles NEW FOR 2005!!!

Danny, is there a formula you use to split your stake? Reason i ask is since you are having great succes with this, I was wondering would you mind if I incorporated it onto my arsenal, chelsea, rangers,celtic system and do not to lose with them?
This only really works with odds-against teams bruise.

Re: Not to lose doubles NEW FOR 2005!!! It might be possible I suppose, one of the statisticians on the board will help with that, but I would think that the potential return would be so low that you might as well stick the money in the bank.

Re: Not to lose doubles NEW FOR 2005!!! Ok BP that's good. What Dave says is true, this only works for teams that are odds against if you want decent profit. Forever Delayed, you have to do the bet as FOUR SEPARATE BETS to gain the same profit from each double. Granted, it takes a bit longer, but the extra effort is worth it IMO. Imagine doing the bet for level stakes involving 2 teams at even money. If both teams went on to win, you'd return the same money as you put on. That'd be frustrating. All the best guys Danny

Re: Not to lose doubles NEW FOR 2005!!! Wrexham 1 Tranmere 5 Oxford 2 Yeovil 1 :( Unbelievable that the league leaders went down to Oxford. That's the way it goes sometimes. I'm after a 2 in 3 strike rate anyway so I'm not too vexed. Bets 3/ Wins 2 Starting Bank £200 Total staked £60 Total profit £11.97 Current bank £211.97 Yield 20% Danny

Re: Not to lose doubles NEW FOR 2005!!! Hi Danny Can I ask how you actually pick your doubles? I mean I have a few selections which are on odds away at roughly 2.3 who I dont think will lose. First one Cambridge City, i have mentioned why I think this in the non league section. Second selection is Staines town, as hendon leek a shit load of goals and I dont think will beat Staines. Hendon V Staines draw=3.5 Staines=2.37 Sutton V Cambridge draw=3.4 Cambridge=2.25 Now using your system, If I wished to put a total of 5pts on (thats all I have uninvested online at the moment) do you have a spreadsheet or something to work out the bets I need to place and the amount I stand to gain? Thanks Sco

Re: Not to lose doubles NEW FOR 2005!!! Sco, Sorry just got in from work so you may have already placed the bet. Thought I sent you a copy of my formula? No? 1.8 Staines & Cambridge to win 1.2 Staines win & Camb X 1.2 Staines X & Camb win 0.8 Staines X & Camb X Not revealing my method yet mate.... Cheers Danny

Re: Not to lose doubles NEW FOR 2005!!! Sco how did you get on ?? Anyway, loads of qualifiers this weekend. The selections are: Colchester v LUTON 3.20 / 2.10 Notts Co. v SCUNTHORPE 3.30 / 2.20 After a loser I'd be tempted to raise the stakes a little for this bet. However, I think that is frowned upon in here so I shall stick to LEVEL STAKES of 20pts Luton & Scunthorpe 7.25 Luton & Scunthorpe X 4.83 Luton X & Scunthorpe 4.75 Luton X & Scunthorpe X 3.17 A profit of 13.47 if successful.