** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Laying

before i start i know lots of you are going to throw your hands up in horror umpteen times i have read in various places that if you dont lay short odds horses you cant win in my case i say rubbish i've just closed my books for 2004 and have done great laying horses at up to around 26.00 i started near the beginning of the year with a bank of £300 sometimes laying £3 to lose £75 (horror horror) taking out £20 a week from the bank as a wage win or lose i am now starting 2005 with an £800 bank and taking out £70 a week so it can be done my worst day was a couple of weeks ago when 2 of the buggers won at 16/1 and 25/1 but i have recovered from that and am raring to go so as i say it can be done

Re: Laying You certainly can make money that way, though I would say laying odds-on horses in handicaps will make you a lot more. I have posted here before (don't remember which thread) the stats, and there is pretty big profit to made from this method.