** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

NHL-Play Off 6-05-11

BOS-PHI hello everyone, I find this forum really is a beautiful place full of competent people, and today I decided after the time you read and admire to write my first post Apassionata ice hockey writing on the meeting last night between Boston Bruins and Philadelphia flayers, arrivat Last year we were here at the same point in the play off series in which the Bruins came today as the series number 4 ahead of 3 matches There was a single body .. i flayers overturned the game leading the series 4 to 3 on .... it was a unique company that brought the flayers to play the final against Chicago this time ....... I am convinced that this will not happen this time Boston was waiting for a year ...... As for the situation we have seen up to now the real problem of the golier flayers ..... .... it's really disastrous Brobrovsky was dance throughout the regular season, alternating with Boucher that was disastrous then also involve Laighton ... but that lasted pochisimo ..... The coach Laviolette has meant that the Golie confusion reigned throughout the year too ..... was that the Bruins not only have aprofittato, but we are ready and determined to attend the all the lines .... defense and attack .... and now for me to close the series .... BOSTON B.-PHILADELPHIA F. 1 2,00 GOLDBET STAKE 7/10 I hope the first post in the near future with hockey and other sports to contribute to this site .... hello CIAO

Re: NHL-Play Off 6-05-11

BOS-PHI hello everyone, I find this forum really is a beautiful place full of competent people, and today I decided after the time you read and admire to write my first post Apassionata ice hockey writing on the meeting last night between Boston Bruins and Philadelphia flayers, arrivat Last year we were here at the same point in the play off series in which the Bruins came today as the series number 4 ahead of 3 matches There was a single body .. i flayers overturned the game leading the series 4 to 3 on .... it was a unique company that brought the flayers to play the final against Chicago this time ....... I am convinced that this will not happen this time Boston was waiting for a year ...... As for the situation we have seen up to now the real problem of the golier flayers ..... .... it's really disastrous Brobrovsky was dance throughout the regular season, alternating with Boucher that was disastrous then also involve Laighton ... but that lasted pochisimo ..... The coach Laviolette has meant that the Golie confusion reigned throughout the year too ..... was that the Bruins not only have aprofittato, but we are ready and determined to attend the all the lines .... defense and attack .... and now for me to close the series .... BOSTON B.-PHILADELPHIA F. 1 2,00 GOLDBET STAKE 7/10 I hope the first post in the near future with hockey and other sports to contribute to this site .... hello CIAO
BOSTON-PHILADELPHIA 5-1.............:nana:nana:nana:clap:loon:clap