PuntersLounge Ladies Only League - Pokerstars - Final May Leg on TUES 31st May

morlspin

Re: PuntersLounge Ladies Only League - Pokerstars - Leg 8 of 9 on Thurs 26th May I can't find the tourney. Was sure I saw it earlier but I can't see anything in the Ladies lobby now. :unsure I won't be home for the start tomorrow, but was going to reg and then join in as soon as I could, but will likely miss it now. I'm going to do the table update now. In absence of any other suggestions, I will do the points for Tuesday as per the final positions Stars allocated based on chips when the tourney cancelled. However, it's maybe not fair to award the Tshirts on that basis so perhaps we treat it as void for that purpose - will leave the final decision on that to morlspin. Gina, OK by me to proceed next month like you suggest, or similar. As regards days we play, the Tuesday game has been better attended than the Thursday one, however I know some can only play one or other day.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PuntersLounge Ladies Only League - Pokerstars - Final May Leg on TUES 31st May Yes I know some can only play one day, but still it seems really not much players. We had some days less players than votes for this day. So I just thought would be more fair with prizes to make them depend on entrance. I cant see todays game as well. I know it was there, as some had registered but it is gone :unsure

Re: PuntersLounge Ladies Only League - Pokerstars - Final May Leg on TUES 31st May I dunno whats happened today but the game has gone...... Ive rescheduled it to 8.10pm so that players can log in late and register just incase they miss the 8pm start, hope thats fine. Graeme

Re: PuntersLounge Ladies Only League - Pokerstars - Leg 8 of 9 on Thurs 26th May

I can't find the tourney. Was sure I saw it earlier but I can't see anything in the Ladies lobby now. :unsure I won't be home for the start tomorrow, but was going to reg and then join in as soon as I could, but will likely miss it now.
Ive rescheduled this to 8.10pm now as the original disappeared:loon hope you make it in time
I'm going to do the table update now. In absence of any other suggestions, I will do the points for Tuesday as per the final positions Stars allocated based on chips when the tourney cancelled. However, it's maybe not fair to award the Tshirts on that basis so perhaps we treat it as void for that purpose - will leave the final decision on that to morlspin.
I dont think theres any other way of doing it, so yes, award the points based on chips at the time it went down, and we can save the tshits for laters
Gina, OK by me to proceed next month like you suggest, or similar. As regards days we play, the Tuesday game has been better attended than the Thursday one, however I know some can only play one or other day
Leave the prizes as they are for the time being, and we can look at it again once this league series is over. Experience shows that players get miffed if rules change during things :ok

Re: PuntersLounge Ladies Only League - Pokerstars - Leg 8 of 9 on Thurs 26th May

Ive rescheduled this to 8.10pm now as the original disappeared:loon hope you make it in time
Got home about 8.05 thinking I might just get in on extended reg, would have been touch and go so delayed start worked for me. Think at least one other got in after me too., thanks :ok Final Shirt winners for this month are Harmony-Helen and Bad-Monkey-Chelsea-Karen. :clap plstarsladies310511.jpg Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Re: PuntersLounge Ladies Only League - Pokerstars - Final May Leg on TUES 31st May Final table for this month is posted at the start of the thread. Congratulations to Quasar our runaway league champion, who bags a hoodie to cover up all those TShirts. Well done also to Miss Hoolie as runner-up. :clap:clap See you all in June...

Re: PuntersLounge Ladies Only League - Pokerstars - Final May Leg on TUES 31st May

Final table for this month is posted at the start of the thread. Congratulations to Quasar our runaway league champion, who bags a hoodie to cover up all those TShirts. Well done also to Miss Hoolie as runner-up. :clap:clap See you all in June...
Thankyou :D Well done to everyone else too, some great battles - always a really enjoyable game to play.

Re: PuntersLounge Ladies Only League - Pokerstars - Final May Leg on TUES 31st May Congrats on another overall grand monthly win, Debs. GGs wp! :nana:nana:nana:clap:clap:clap Another enjoyable game this evening. WP everyone, especially Chelsea and Gina! Just hope some more folk can join in next month!

Re: PuntersLounge Ladies Only League - Pokerstars - Final May Leg on TUES 31st May Gratulations to Helen for winning last game of month :clap:clap:clap even though I am more tempted to :spank :rollin:lol Grats to ChelSea as well, good game both :clap