PuntersLounge Ladies Only League - Pokerstars - Final May Leg on TUES 31st May

morlspin

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PuntersLounge Ladies Only League - Pokerstars - Leg 3 of 9 on Tues 10th May well done again MissDaisy :clap:clap:clap and grats to Harmony for 2nd :clap:clap Sorry Ladies that I not managed it in time today, will be with you next week again

Re: PuntersLounge Ladies Only League - Pokerstars - Leg 5 of 9 on Tues 17th May Wins coming in pairs at the moment - well done DebbieDaisy again and HelenHarmony :clap Table updated, DebbieQuasar got a good lead at the top at the moment. :ok (Too many shared names :lol)

Re: PuntersLounge Ladies Only League - Pokerstars - Leg 5 of 9 on Tues 17th May Hello all, we been not really much yesterday :$ sorry that I missed it myself. I was wondering why, are we not much at the moment, because some not want to play? Or perhaps forgetting about it? Well we had the poll for the day, so I would guess the day is not the reason. If forgetting about it, I normally send reminder on fb, but this not always works as fb sometimes have issues. So I would offer to send personal reminders, whenever you want or need them. So whoever is interest in this, please pm either here or on fb, if you want a personal reminder, as well how long before the game you want it, so I can make me a list, and as well if you want to be reminded per pm here, on fb, per email or well even per phonecall (which I can generously offer as I have a flatrate and can phone for free to UK ;)). Well perhaps this helps to get us up to the amount of players we have been once in first month, and than we can work hard on next step - which is to grow

Re: PuntersLounge Ladies Only League - Pokerstars - Leg 5 of 9 on Tues 17th May Thanks Gina, TBH i have a rubbish memory of when tourney's are on, i usually play on virgin poker so forget to open up the other softwares. If you see me on there then please give me a reminder as im not on fb and dont always log on here till very late evening. I do have skype if you use that?

Re: PuntersLounge Ladies Only League - Pokerstars - Leg 5 of 9 on Tues 17th May

Congrats Gina on a well deserved win :clap and wp to runner up Girlywirly :clap Another enjoyable game.
thank you Helen, hooray a poloshirt for me :nana wp Girlywirly :clap:clap uolo_bb1_u959r.jpg

Re: PuntersLounge Ladies Only League - Pokerstars - Leg 5 of 9 on Tues 17th May Congrats Gina and Donna. :clap Table updated. :ok Thanks to everyone who played tonight, excellent turnout. I will probably not make Thursday's game, but will be around later to update the table.

Re: PuntersLounge Ladies Only League - Pokerstars - Leg 7 of 9 on Tues 24th May That was a great game tonight. I got lucky a few times though, so sorry to anyone I managed to steal chips from. See you all next week :)

Re: PuntersLounge Ladies Only League - Pokerstars - Leg 5 of 9 on Tues 17th May

I will probably not make Thursday's game' date=' but will be around later to update the table.[/quote'] Well I made it, but should have stayed away. :lol Quasar notches up yet another win :loon with Tracy 2nd. :clap Table updated, but I think you know who's still at the top. ;)

Re: PuntersLounge Ladies Only League - Pokerstars - Leg 7 of 9 on Tues 24th May I'll try and play more of these games, i need to get to know you all a bit more! I usually only play thursdays as thats the night the family know i'm not to be disturbed LOL well played Quasar on your win tonight and well played all the ladies, there was some luck and some horrendous bad beats :eyes

Re: PuntersLounge Ladies Only League - Pokerstars - Leg 7 of 9 on Tues 24th May

I'll try and play more of these games, i need to get to know you all a bit more! I usually only play thursdays as thats the night the family know i'm not to be disturbed LOL well played Quasar on your win tonight and well played all the ladies, there was some luck and some horrendous bad beats :eyes
The HU was a great game Tracy. I really enjoy the games, just wish I wasn't multi-tabling normally as I'm hopeless with chat as well. Wish I knew more ladies to invite to play but I don't. Gina does such a good job of encouraging everyone. Bedtime for me. Goodnight all and see you Tuesday.

Wish I knew more ladies to invite to play but I don't. Gina does such a good job of encouraging everyone. Bedtime for me. Goodnight all and see you Tuesday.
Thank you very much, I fear a bit one day no one will talk to me anymore, cause I keep nagging and nagging to spread the word, and to play and so on Gratulations to yesterday Hope to see you all on tuesday

I'm in for tomorrow, looking forward to it :) gla x p.s. am also a multitabler so if i'm not too chatty plz forgive me!
Welcome to the Ladies League, of course we forgive you if you not to chatty. You will notice though that the chats are bit different to mixed tables and quite funny See you tonite, lots of luck and fun

Re: PuntersLounge Ladies Only League - Pokerstars - Leg 7 of 9 on Tues 24th May Tournament cancelled with 5 of us left due to technical issues with the pokerstars site. The prize money was shared out, have added a screenshot, hopefully it works!

Re: PuntersLounge Ladies Only League - Pokerstars - Leg 7 of 9 on Tues 24th May Sorry it obviously didnt work and has put a load of gobbledygook instead of the pic, please can someone delete it, everytime i try to edit the post it crashes my browser, :eek Don't worry I will not be trying to post pics again until someone teaches me how!

Re: PuntersLounge Ladies Only League - Pokerstars - Leg 7 of 9 on Tues 24th May I left Stars open last night and saw what was happening so grabbed a before and after shot. Prizes were paid out according to chip stacks. I guess we either count it as a void result for the table, or 1st-5th according to prize money. Not sure what morls wants to do about the Tshirts. plstarsladiespause24051.jpg Uploaded with ImageShack.us plstarsladiespausecanc2.jpg Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Re: PuntersLounge Ladies Only League - Pokerstars - Leg 8 of 9 on Thurs 26th May How to do screenshots :-): I use normally imageframe, as this is easiest for me, so can only explain this one, you do a screenshot of pic, than put in paint and save it. Than you go imageframe, log in, upload pic, there come 3 codes and a thing saying more codes, you click on this, than first comes thumbnail links, dont use them they are far to small, under this it says hotlinks fullsized image, you make a click with left mousething in forum 1 it gets blue than copy it and past link wherever it is needed. Sorry if explanation sound bit funny, but is my english, I tried my best

Re: PuntersLounge Ladies Only League - Pokerstars - Leg 8 of 9 on Thurs 26th May Ladies tomorrow is last game of the month, and I was quite thinking a lot. We haven't been much this month, well one day we been 16 and this was great, but we had some days where we have been really not much players. From my view we need to change this. We had a poll about the days, so the argument it is wrong days would not count much. If it is wrong days all had the possibility to change this with the poll. I mean just for fun, I would not care really if we only 4 players meeting twice a week for a nice game. BUT we have been getting the prizes from Stars, and only 9 playing feels not right for me. When I think of the weekly prizes. So from my view from now on there should be a change. It was quite nice of Morl to be so generous to set up two weekly prizes, but I think with not many playing, the league does not deserve that. Instead we should make the weekly prizes depending on entrance. So by example 0 -9 players : no weekly prize, 10 - 18 players: one weekly prize, 19 - 27: 2 weekly prizes, and so on. Is just an idea, but I think this would be much fairer than it is now, with not many playing. Perhaps with prizes depending on entrance is helping a bit to get more in, or to spread the word. I don't know really. Is anyway just an idea of me, and up to Morl if he does it or no.