PuntersLounge Ladies Only League - Pokerstars - Final May Leg on TUES 31st May

morlspin

Re: PuntersLounge Ladies Only League - Pokerstars - Leg 1 of 9 on Tues 2nd May Ladies, please remember Yes theres 9 games to be played in total However only 5 scores will be counted. You may play all 9 games if you want to, but only 5 scores count, so if you wanted a break of a week or two, it will not affect your game. Hope that helps.:ok How to Join the League To join the club, and to have a chance at winning a prize from Pokerstars.com Please follow these instructions: Download Pokerstars by clicking the blue Pokerstars Register for an account Join the Home Game Club using ClubId: 88257 Password: girlpunt PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR PL NAME IN THE SPACE PROVIDED SO WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE BEFORE WE CAN ACCEPT YOU.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PuntersLounge Ladies Only League - Pokerstars - Leg 1 of 9 on Tues 3rd May OK thank you Oh and for the Ladies, I have won a scoopneck last month, should I manage to win another one, I will give it as a bounty on me in the following game. Probably goes to Lady Gazza than :rollin

Re: PuntersLounge Ladies Only League - Pokerstars - Leg 1 of 9 on Tues 3rd May Ladies don't forget tomorrow is our first game of the May League, I hope to see lots of you on the table First Month of the overall 4 month is over, but still if you new join us. We have good weekly and monthly prizes as well. There comes a special goodie for the left over 3 month in our first overall league. Its 3 month to go, so a lot of games to come. Should one Lady manage to take me out 7 times in the left 3 month, a nice little parcel will come her way with selfmade sweets (chocolate and cookies), I been told they quite tasty so might be worth to take this challenge. BUT if I am on sitout this does NOT count as a take out

Re: PuntersLounge Ladies Only League - Pokerstars - Leg 1 of 9 on Tues 3rd May

Should one Lady manage to take me out 7 times in the left 3 month' date=' a nice little parcel will come her way with selfmade sweets (chocolate and cookies)[/quote'] Now that's what I call a proper bounty. :ok

i cant remember saying you could play this month.
:spank:spank:spank:spank:spank looking forward to see you at the table Daisy, just lock Staffy in the cupboard when he gets nasty

Re: PuntersLounge Ladies Only League - Pokerstars - Leg 1 of 9 on Tues 3rd May ok I'm in. 4 games on the go tonight so my apologies if I don't chat much. There seems to be so many lovely games to play lately and I hate missing out :D

:spank:spank:spank:spank:spank looking forward to see you at the table Daisy, just lock Staffy in the cupboard when he gets nasty
No room, where do you think the kids are?

Re: PuntersLounge Ladies Only League - Pokerstars - Leg 1 of 9 on Tues 3rd May Hi Gina, Just checking in - I'm 3-Blowfly-3 on Stars. Enjoyed the game 'til Debbie busted my fullhouse with quads - was in a comfy 2nd pace but hey ho - plenty more chance to have another go. All the best Debjani x

Hi Gina, Just checking in - I'm 3-Blowfly-3 on Stars. Enjoyed the game 'til Debbie busted my fullhouse with quads - was in a comfy 2nd pace but hey ho - plenty more chance to have another go. All the best Debjani x
:welcome, hope you enjoy it here. Well done to Quasar and Stasia. :clap Will sort a table out for this month probably after Thursday's game (will catch up at some point before next Tues anyway :ok)

Will you be sending her your cookies too? :tongue2
Yes if she will win the bounty challenge, only I hope she will pick it up at post office, not that I get them back few month later :tongue2:tongue2:tongue2:tongue2 ;););)

I live in England you know. Next time don't send them to Australia :tongue2.
:lol lol I have still the prove that it was sended to England. Well I know you live in England and you know it, next step now to work on is that your postman knows it and than next cookie sending should work ;)

Re: PuntersLounge Ladies Only League - Pokerstars - Leg 1 of 9 on Tues 3rd May Well done Quasar and Scarletter :clap:clap:clap I have quite a problem, as I had multitabling, and was on another ft and as I am old, I forgot to note who took me out and forgot who took me out as well, think it was Quasar but not sure. Could you please tell me so I can note it, for the special bounty challenge? Thank you very much uolo_ca5_u959r.jpg

Re: PuntersLounge Ladies Only League - Pokerstars - Leg 3 of 9 on Tues 10th May Good Luck and lots of fun all I will watch the Semifinal of Eurovision songcontest, so I hope this does not affect my game, but should I make to much silly moves you will know why, probably cause of silly songs :lol